Boro v Wall- Match thread

Great goal and great result. Tactics spot on and we should have scored a few more. Casper looked good and Hutch superb. Great future for the two kids.
7th and the only away win in the championship.
Apart from Southampton last night of course.:loser:

The thing I was most impressed about with Emakhu was how he just waited for about a second for the defender to commit himself before knocking the ball forward, leaving the defender for dead.
That was not only impressive, but showed a maturity way beyond his years.

Esse's finish was absolutely sublime. No goalkeeper in the world was going to save that. Absolutely stunning.
I am just delighted for both of them.

The thing I was most impressed about with Emakhu was how he just waited for about a second for the defender to commit himself before knocking the ball forward, leaving the defender for dead.

Esse's finish was absolutely sublime. No goalkeeper in the world was going to save that. Absolutely stunning.

Agree, Esse’s finish was sublime. Seeing the replay from behind the goal, top class.

Esse could have easily taken a touch but the fact he didn't shows his class. And Emakhu is going to scare defenders shitless. That wait he did as you said, before then knocking it past him was really clever.

Very impressive the coolness shown when Emakhu looked across and played the perfect ball to Esse for the goal, he looks very composed for a youngster, they both need to brush up on their defensive work if they are going to become great players.

Only caught the last 20 mins so managed to catch the goal and what a goal it was. Great run by Emakhu and what a finish by Esse to open up his account. We looked fairly decent in the last 20. Back 3 looked solid and covered for each other well. Judging by the posts we played really well throughout. Get in Wall' 🦁

Good individual performances all over the pitch and an excellent team performance.

If we can get another CB then we will have a very good squad. Not that the CBs did anything wrong today - Hutch was back to his best and Cooper and Murray were very good - but one of them is bound to get injured at some point.