Boro v Wall- Match thread

Peckham Lion

Staff member
All chit chat here. Nearly forgot to write that and would have had Paris on me case.

He we go again. First of 46 battles. Check your train provider if you're going on the rattler cause there may be industrial action. Other than that, safe jorney and sing and roar you're hearts out for those Lions on the pitch.

New season, some new additions to the squad and a fresh start. If you want to do nothing but, find fault and slag off the team and manager then start your seperate match thread and moan away. There's fuck all wrong with differing opinions or a bit of constructive criticism but moaning and being nothing but negative is boring and it puts pasters off from bothering to log on and contribute.

Safe and fruitful journey to all of you that are doing to long trek.

COYL

Last edited:
Think we’ll lose heavy.

Not impressed with the new signings.

We’ve had a poor preseason.

Think the balance of the team is all wrong.

Going to struggle this year.

Think Rowett has got to go.

sorry, what was that you was saying about negativity? Didn’t read it properly. Too down about this season 😞

Think we’ll lose heavy.

sorry, what was that you was saying about negativity? Didn’t read it properly. Too down about this season 😞
:rotfl:

Just the defence is a bit suspect, not exactly in their prime. And this team was built on defence. We shall see then, give it 10 games in.

Think we’ll lose heavy.

Just been told by carpark man that our new keeper don't put chilli vinegar on his P&M 🤬

What the hell is Rowett up to mate. Everyone knows that anyone that don't like chilli vinegar is shit on crosses and prone to getting done on his near post.

Absolutely gutted. Relegation is a certainty now.

Fold Sarsons.

Just been told by carpark man that our new keeper don't put chilli vinegar on his P&M 🤬

What the hell is Rowett up to mate. Everyone knows that anyone that don't like chilli vinegar is shit on crosses and prone to getting done on his near post.

Fold Sarsons.
Fold Manzes

New season, new players, new positivity (well, till 5pm Saturday evening! :grinning:)

We haven’t beaten Boro on their own patch since April 2014, when a brace from Stefan Maierhofer gave us a 2-1 win up there!

The curse of the last 9 years has got to be lifted at some point, and I’m going for the same 2-1 score line to us!

A 1st league goal for Rab and a last minute winner from Watmore, just to piss off the Boro faithful! :grinning:

Fold Sarsons.
I remember delivering to the sarsons building down Tower Bridge Road after it was converted to offices. The smell of the vinegar was really strong and any exposed timber was darkened.

The smell of the vinegar was really strong and any exposed timber was darkened.
Use to smell the malt and vinegar from that place half a mile away. Have some good childhhod memories from there. Used to sneak in and nick bottles of vinegar and sell em onto chippies around Bermondsey. Paid for many ticket into Millwall many a time and a bag of chips after.

Last edited:
I remember delivering to the sarsons building down Tower Bridge Road after it was converted to offices. The smell of the vinegar was really strong and any exposed timber was darkened.
My old man told me he pulled a stunning bird that worked there. Absolutely beautiful, he said, but fucked her off as no matter how many baths she had he could still smell the vinegar 🤣

Anyway, back on topic, I’m giving Rowett 10 games and if we’re not top of the league then he has to go*

Last edited: