Birmingham

very game Brum mob but they ran for their trains very lively
Many of them swerved the rattler and ran down the track instead :) Pretty much like the mob Derby turned up with at Surrey docks. Thought we was on for a good old scrap, then ping there main bod got ironed, the rest of them were on their Bromleys very sharpish.

Last edited:
Many of them swerved the rattler and ran down the track instaed :) Pretty much like the mob Derby turned up with at Surrey docks. Thought we was on for a good old scrap, then ping there main bod got ironed, the rest of them were on their Bromleys very sharpish.
Was Derby's main chap a black fella? I was there that night but missed the big off at Surrey Docks.

Was Derby's main chap a black fella? I was there that night but missed the big off at Surrey Docks.
Yes mate. Black and blue after his visit to bandit country :) Funny thing about that game was, we was up there but they couldn't muster a mob. One of there chaps told some of ours that, and that they'd be bringing a good mob down to us.

:slap:

Looking at the game tonight it looks like they are still in lockdown, seats covered by advertisements, just go and take the piss as usual

Many of them swerved the rattler and ran down the track instead :) Pretty much like the mob Derby turned up with at Surrey docks. Thought we was on for a good old scrap, then ping there main bod got ironed, the rest of them were on their Bromleys very sharpish.

Remember that. To be fair to the fella he was desperately trying to get them to stand as most of them were off as soon as they caught sight of the first few bods coming out of the caulkers. They did listen to him eventually and tried to make a stand outside the warrior but within a millisecond he was on the deck and that was that. Some of them didn’t stop until they got past the McDonald’s at Deptford:LOL::LOL:

Yes mate. Black and blue after his visit to bandit country :) Funny thing about that game was, we was up there but they couldn't muster a mob. One of there chaps told some of ours that, and that they'd be bringing a good mob down to us.

:slap:
Heard about that at the time. They did show at least😁

got the train from LB to south bermo once 10 years or so back and the train was absoloutly full of zulus. the whole train pretty much all mob. of course i went windmilling, with my fists not my cock.

i actually just read the paper, i can remember it distinctly. the whole train full of horrible cunts.
Good mate of mine got to the famous 2002 wall v Brum riot game late on the rattler from LB. Like you ended up in the middle of their firm. I called him to ask where he was and he just whispered that all their boys were round him. Didn't help that I'd set up his ringtone as 'Let em all come down to the Den' so he had to answer his phone pronto😁

Had too many run ins with them, London Bridge, I ran half way down the tracks after them then realised all the other Wall had got bored of chasing them..

The play off away game our mini bus was smashed to shit as the fkin driver took us past the home end 10 mins before kick off... Still recall Scottish Eddie hanging out the back door swinging around a wheel brace and seeing one of their lot get knocked sparko by it.. but we did have to drive back to London afterwards with no fkin windows.

The play off home game... got questioned at Bellingham nick but had nothing on me... a few of my lot served some years for it though.

Euston around 96?? can't remember who we were playing (possibly Wigan, but could be any of those god awful towns around Manchester?) but got back in to Euston and there were loads of em waiting for us, some toe to toe out the front of the station until plod arrived en masse. Only when I got home I noticed a hole in my SI jacket and blood... only superficial luckily, but one of the **** obviously tried to stab me.

So in short...fck em..

Had too many run ins with them, London Bridge, I ran half way down the tracks after them then realised all the other Wall had got bored of chasing them..

The play off away game our mini bus was smashed to shit as the fkin driver took us past the home end 10 mins before kick off... Still recall Scottish Eddie hanging out the back door swinging around a wheel brace and seeing one of their lot get knocked sparko by it.. but we did have to drive back to London afterwards with no fkin windows.

The play off home game... got questioned at Bellingham nick but had nothing on me... a few of my lot served some years for it though.

Euston around 96?? can't remember who we were playing (possibly Wigan, but could be any of those god awful towns around Manchester?) but got back in to Euston and there were loads of em waiting for us, some toe to toe out the front of the station until plod arrived en masse. Only when I got home I noticed a hole in my SI jacket and blood... only superficial luckily, but one of the **** obviously tried to stab me.

So in short...fck em..
Yet some of ours are pals with them now and go and drink with them when we play them. Don’t get it one bit 🤷🏼‍♂️
never liked them and found them to be a proper bully firm as well.

never liked them and found them to be a proper bully firm as well.
Have found that with Chelseas and Leeds. Numbers game always in there favour, land on mass at small clubs and try to take the piss. I can't remember Chelsea ever having the upper hand with us. Played them three times in 85, Wall came out on top, was in there seats, on there terrace, smashed them outside. Same for 95, done em badly on Kings road, mob of us caught another lot at Sloane square and absolutely ruined them. Fucking hate them with a passion,

brum over the orient ,night game in the 70s, lot of wall over there a very eventful night as the year we could have gone up. recall a game at theirs when alot of older millweall got among them( i was there wth my older brother) andwall just spilt them in half. it really rattled them as it werent a easy place to vist in those days

brum over the orient ,night game in the 70s, lot of wall over there a very eventful night as the year we could have gone up. recall a game at theirs when alot of older millweall got among them( i was there wth my older brother) andwall just spilt them in half. it really rattled them as it werent a easy place to vist in those days
Was that the game when the "Bomb" went off inside the ground ? at Orient

So in short...fck em..
The Brum away game I recall so vividly as on the way home (with a gale force wind blowing through all the smashed windows) I got a call from the missus to tell me she was pregnant. My daughter is just about to turn 20!! Still seems like a few months ago....