Birmingham

The Brum away game I recall so vividly as on the way home (with a gale force wind blowing through all the smashed windows) I got a call from the missus to tell me she was pregnant. My daughter is just about to turn 20!! Still seems like a few months ago....
scarier than any football firm, teh passage of time!

was thinking today how this forum is what 20 years old? jesus so those early posters who were say 20 are now 40 etc.
seems like yesterday when this place sprung up
scary!

scarier than any football firm, teh passage of time!

was thinking today how this forum is what 20 years old? jesus so those early posters who were say 20 are now 40 etc.
seems like yesterday when this place sprung up
scary!
Must be.. I recall talking about the Cardiff game (biggest off ever), now that was 99, but not sure if that was directly after the event or a while (perhaps years) later..

Have found that with Chelseas and Leeds. Numbers game always in there favour, land on mass at small clubs and try to take the piss. I can't remember Chelsea ever having the upper hand with us. Played them three times in 85, Wall came out on top, was in there seats, on there terrace, smashed them outside. Same for 95, done em badly on Kings road, mob of us caught another lot at Sloane square and absolutely ruined them. Fucking hate them with a passion,
Yeah mate. Was there in 95 when we done them on the kings road. They outnumbered us but we still had them on their toes

Have found that with Chelseas and Leeds. Numbers game always in there favour, land on mass at small clubs and try to take the piss. I can't remember Chelsea ever having the upper hand with us. Played them three times in 85, Wall came out on top, was in there seats, on there terrace, smashed them outside. Same for 95, done em badly on Kings road, mob of us caught another lot at Sloane square and absolutely ruined them. Fucking hate them with a passion,
👏👏 They're my most detested in London. Personally put them above west ham in that respect.