Are we riding our luck

Lionchel

Look at yesterday, a goal keeping error and an off side goal. Another day and the shot is saved and Honeyman is given off side

They scored twice and was a foot away from a winner with a header

Surely we can't keep relying on defending a goal lead

Look at yesterday, a goal keeping error and an off side goal

They scored twice and was a foot away from a winner with a header

Surely we can't keep relying on defending a goal lead
Not to mention the penalty shout (they’re doesn’t have to be intent)
Personally I don’t care because it’s “what we do” having sod all possession is what we’ve done for years. We can’t afford the players who can hold onto the ball so we have to press high & defend like we’ve always done

We are due a little bit of luck and thats what we are getting at the moment. Usually its the other way round when we get shit refs that fuck us up. How we never got a pen yesterday when Cooper was man handled by 3 Luton players last night i will never know.

Probably sounds silly, but you could argue that we scored too early, if the after thought is then to sit back and invite teams on.

Obviously an element of being penned back as well.

I don't like that tactic (doesn't do my ticker any good), but if that is how a game pans out, we need to learn to keep the ball better and have some pace as an out ball.

Very few teams wouldn't concede like that, turns into a bit of an attack v defence training ground exercise.

We are due a little bit of luck and thats what we are getting at the moment. Usually its the other way round when we get shit refs that fuck us up. How we never got a pen yesterday when Cooper was man handled by 3 Luton players last night i will never know.
100% on both points mate! 👍