Are we riding our luck

One thing about modern football fans I find strange is the instant reaction to blame the manager. Most games are lost (or drawn) by an individual mistake or lapse in concentration which over the course of a 90 minute plus game is going to happen, yet the critics will instantly question the manager
I wonder if these peoiple ever make a mistake or have a bad day at work, seems not otherwise they'd understand that the players are human and not infallable.

I train young lads to DJ, if they fuck up, which they're likely to, i help them to find the right way so they can correct it and do it properly. You have to be patient cause no amount of shouting is going to remedy the problem. If want someone to do something for you, shouting and calling them a cunt ain';t gonna work or get them on side.

In my opinion Rowett has been treated poorly by our fans, on social media anyway. As we saw the other week after the Coventry defeat there is a constant undercurrent of negativity towards him ready to surface despite us being in the healthiest position in decades. On this forum alone he’s been accused of applying for other jobs, falling out with players and the old chesnuts ignoring youngsters and only picking his favourites (laughably Evans and Afobe).
As said previously, thankfully it's not like that in the stands, the odd one but nothing like here and not the same gripes. Can understand bods that are there getting a bit hot under the collar.

I never thought i'd see or hear a Millwall supporter moaning after a win, it shocked me and ruined my jubilant mood. It's why we go, a win sorts your weekend. What;s the point otherwise!

It doesn’t seem that long ago that fans would stick with the manager until it was obvious that he was out of his depth not because of a couple of losses away to the two top teams in the division. Fans then were more likely to have a pop at a player that wasn’t pulling his weight whereas now it seems most people after a loss or draw are UEFA licensed coaches.
I apportion some of the blame on ther premier league, sky and the likes of talksport who've helped redefine what a football supporter is all about. Makes me laugh when you get a bloke with London accent crying down the blower to some wind up merchant at talksport.

Beamoaning that his team 300 mile away, the one he's never seen in the flesh have fucking lost. Sack the manager, board , spend hundreds of millions and get in player x, y and immediately or else. They offer advice on how world class defenders should be defending and how strikers should scoring cause it's oh so easy. Cunts, sad, empty cunts each and everyone one of them.

If you ever want proof that a large percentage of social media Millwall fans are utterly clueless then just remember that there was people out there declaring that we were in a relegation battle……….in August.
And they'll be brain farting the same shit in the near future. Have always respected a person that admits that they;re wrong, you rarely see that on the internet.

Can you imagine what it'd be like if we did go up, deary me. When the fun stops, stop!

We were very poor at Stoke and average against Luton - both away from home and we got 4 points.

We also got 4 points against the top two sides in the division prior.

This Millwall side is exceptional. Not only can we grind out a result when playing below average, but we can up out game and compete with the best in this division.

Let’s celebrate the past 4 games - what a run.

Now let’s fck a canary.

A mate said the very same to me recently, facebook, twiter divs wanting Rowett sacked after a defeat and sometimes draws. Thankfully i don't hear any of that in the ground and certainly not where i sit. It's embarrassing.
Think it's because they don't go Peckham. Sit in the comfort of their home, putting nothing into the club, remembering how good a player and coach they were and slagging off all and sundry. As you said somewhere else they disappear when we win.

Please stop all this riding our luck and possession stats rubbish we're having the best season in ages even I have had to eat humble pie regarding rowett, get behind him and the team, enjoy it while we can especially before the fa realise poor little old millwall have a chance of making the prem , and start sending those dodgy refs .

Please stop all this riding our luck and possession stats rubbish we're having the best season in ages even I have had to eat humble pie regarding rowett, get behind him and the team, enjoy it while we can especially before the fa realise poor little old millwall have a chance of making the prem , and start sending those dodgy refs .
I quite agree. Mind you, they have been sending us dodgy refs since the year dot.