Adkins sacked

”And there you have it. The clueless Dane with his guitar and fake American accent in tow, has just contradicted himself like only he can. If this doesn't prove just how out of touch with reality he really is then I don't know what will, the guy is just a noise without any football brains to back up anything that comes out of his mouth.

Sandgaard is the biggest problem we have at the club and until he sells up we have no chance.

ESI apart, he is the worst owner I can recall at the club.”
I take it that they have stopped stalking him then!

I don't know how far his loyalties to us go mate, it's possible if he wants work. He and his family took some vile abuse off of some of our so called fans so he owes us nothing. What do you think?
It's a business and if offered a contract and he wants to get back into football he will take it....if yiud worked years for sainsburys, been our of work for a year and tescos came running wouldn't you?

I don't know how far his loyalties to us go mate, it's possible if he wants work. He and his family took some vile abuse off of some of our so called fans so he owes us nothing. What do you think?
I understand work is work and all that, its just the loyalties part i was thinking, but as we all know means fuck all these days in football so it would surprise me i must admit if he did.

It's a business and if offered a contract and he wants to get back into football he will take it....if yiud worked years for sainsburys, been our of work for a year and tescos came running wouldn't you?
Nothing wrong with Tesco, i get my crusty rolls from there 😶

I think, from Bomber’s point of view, it would be risky at this stage of his managerial career 🤣 to take the Spotters gig (and being an ex Wall manager is hardly going to endear him with the natives down in SE7), especially as they are currently stuck in the relegation zone, with no way of bringing in new players till January!

Even in January, it’s doubtful Danish Dave will be able to spend big on new and better players (as he doesn’t have that kind of money), so I’m not sure that Harris could get a tune out of the players already there, and get them out of the bottom four and into mid table before the season ends!

If he takes the job and the Spotters get relegated under his watch, that’s not going to look good on his CV, especially alongside his previous failures of walking away from us, and being sacked by Cardiff City! He’ll be extremely lucky to manage an under 7‘s side on Hackney Marshes, after that!

Harris wouldn't take the job surely ?
Hope not ,he would turn them around and keep them up , he is a Wall Legend so the fan's would be outside Screwfix with Kev's Stoat's (fkn miss that nutter,come bk Kevelles ) BUT he is out of work so who knows ,can you imagine Millwall home or away in lge cup to Charlton with Harris in charge and they beat us .(NO ME NEITHER HAHAHA) , he will go to his hometown club Southend if he still wants to manage