Adkins sacked

Panic over, chaps. It seems JJ (whoever the fuck that is), is taking over.
He has been part of the coaching staff.
Great work, Danish, and keep up the good work. (y)

Capture.JPG

On Into the Valium, most are upset that nice guy Adkins has gone the way he did (they felt others such as Roddy and Gallen should have gone first), but they do believe it is the right move!

Richard Cawley, SLP, said this on his Twitter feed:

“Just had a chat with Thomas Sandgaard. He's made it clear that no rush to bring in a replacement and that Johnnie Jackson will get a crack at showing what he can do. Will be more in @SthLondonPress tomorrow. #cafc

reamsofverse (the forum owner) responded to this:

“So if he's in no rush JJ could get more games to prove himself this season that what Adkins has! Moronic.

I will not watch this club again while he owns it and that includes away at Shrewsbury, 40 minutes from my front door in a few weeks..”

He also added:

”But that's just it, fans think that TS will splash the cash that he doesn't have. Adkins severance package is likely to be our January budget. On top of that a new manager won't be cheap so there is further money there to find. All of this is going to cost him far more than if he had just given Adkins a healthy transfer kitty to bring in his own players.

Sandgaard and Roddy are dragging our football club down hill fast.”

Then this was posted by a Spotters Twitter feed:

“TS just been on talkSPORT. Players not fit, not aggressive enough.. can’t keep doing same things and expect different results.. but says he’s giving JJ a good length of time to see if he fits the job. Sounds dangerous to me! Love JJ but he leads that coaching team!! #cafc

Simon Jordan on Talksport, responding to Danish Dave’ s comments, questioned why the team is not fit enough…..and asked the obvious question if they are not fit now when will they ever be?

reamsofverse also responded to Danish Dave’s comments:

”And there you have it. The clueless Dane with his guitar and fake American accent in tow, has just contradicted himself like only he can. If this doesn't prove just how out of touch with reality he really is then I don't know what will, the guy is just a noise without any football brains to back up anything that comes out of his mouth.

Sandgaard is the biggest problem we have at the club and until he sells up we have no chance.

ESI apart, he is the worst owner I can recall at the club.”

My, they are in a pickle, aren’t they?”
:rofl:

On Into the Valium, most are upset that nice guy Adkins has gone the way he did (they felt others such as Roddy and Gallen should have gone first), but they do believe it is the right move!

Richard Cawley, SLP, said this on his Twitter feed:

“Just had a chat with Thomas Sandgaard. He's made it clear that no rush to bring in a replacement and that Johnnie Jackson will get a crack at showing what he can do. Will be more in @SthLondonPress tomorrow. #cafc

reamsofverse (the forum owner) responded to this:

“So if he's in no rush JJ could get more games to prove himself this season that what Adkins has! Moronic.

I will not watch this club again while he owns it and that includes away at Shrewsbury, 40 minutes from my front door in a few weeks..”

He also added:

”But that's just it, fans think that TS will splash the cash that he doesn't have. Adkins severance package is likely to be our January budget. On top of that a new manager won't be cheap so there is further money there to find. All of this is going to cost him far more than if he had just given Adkins a healthy transfer kitty to bring in his own players.

Sandgaard and Roddy are dragging our football club down hill fast.”

Then this was posted by a Spotters Twitter feed:

“TS just been on talkSPORT. Players not fit, not aggressive enough.. can’t keep doing same things and expect different results.. but says he’s giving JJ a good length of time to see if he fits the job. Sounds dangerous to me! Love JJ but he leads that coaching team!! #cafc

Simon Jordan on Talksport, responding to Danish Dave’ s comments, questioned why the team is not fit enough…..and asked the obvious question if they are not fit now when will they ever be?

reamsofverse also responded to Danish Dave’s comments:

”And there you have it. The clueless Dane with his guitar and fake American accent in tow, has just contradicted himself like only he can. If this doesn't prove just how out of touch with reality he really is then I don't know what will, the guy is just a noise without any football brains to back up anything that comes out of his mouth.

Sandgaard is the biggest problem we have at the club and until he sells up we have no chance.

ESI apart, he is the worst owner I can recall at the club.”

My, they are in a pickle, aren’t they?”
:rofl:

:hehe: (y)