Championship relegation watch

50 points might not be enough this season and it looks like one from four.
Even if Brum win it could still be curtains for them.
:grinning:

Relegation Table.jpg

Games.jpg

I think it’ll be brum. Can’t see them getting anything v Norwich. Maybe a draw but that wouldn’t be enough. Can’t see Plymouth getting anything v hull either but they won’t have to if brum can’t beat Norwich

I think it’ll be brum. Can’t see them getting anything v Norwich. Maybe a draw but that wouldn’t be enough. Can’t see Plymouth getting anything v hull either but they won’t have to if brum can’t beat Norwich

Sunderland are the only team from the above games with nothing to play for. Although judging by recent form they have been on the beach for a while.
:grinning:

Depending on the two games in hand results this week, it could be;
Leicester might need points to be certain of being crowned champions...
Also Hull could overtake WBA, who could overtake Norwich...
Although, there would have to be an unlikely seven goal swing for Hull to catch Norwich.

Anyway, not a nice way to spend an early Saturday afternoon for some...
:whist:

A race between brum and Plymouth now. Its on a knife edge. Brum have a bad goal difference so a draw isnt good enough. They have to win and plymouth have to lose at home. Highly unlikely. So brum are nailed on.

A race between brum and Plymouth now. Its on a knife edge. Brum have a bad goal difference so a draw isnt good enough. They have to win and plymouth have to lose at home. Highly unlikely. So brum are nailed on.
I’ve said before, I’d like Birmingham to stay up for GR and they would have had a better chance if WBA hadn’t collapsed against Wednesday, can’t work out what happened there 🤔

Having seen Hull play last night, and with all their hopes on a win, can see Plymouth getting beat. On the other hand can't really see Brum getting anything better than a draw with Norwich.

I’ve said before, I’d like Birmingham to stay up for GR and they would have had a better chance if WBA hadn’t collapsed against Wednesday, can’t work out what happened there 🤔

Wednesday have been in form and WBA haven't.
It's the wrong time of the season to start dipping in form because Hull are now two points behind them. A draw will do next weekend at home to Preston, so they will probably just limp over the play-off line.

But with the way they are playing, I can't see them getting any further than the semi-finals. As we all know, they were not that good against us and got away with a point.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 105845.jpg