Everton receive immediate 10-point Premier League deduction n/w

Now following an appeal the 10 points looks like being reduced to 6 points what a joke
Fully expected this - infact I thought the penalty would be halved to five points.
I'm more annoyed with Luton for losing their last two home games (including Sheff Utd!) which would have still had them above the scousers.

Whens this QPR deduction coming.that all I'm interested in.
Spoilsport, where’s the fun in that?
I know it’s not just QPR in the mix but personally I’m looking forward to a heroic relegation battle.
The memory of 1983 still lingers.
It makes the remaining games a lot more interesting although I’ll obviously be pleased to win enough games in March & April so it doesn’t go down to Swansea away

Spoilsport, where’s the fun in that?
I know it’s not just QPR in the mix but personally I’m looking forward to a heroic relegation battle.
The memory of 1983 still lingers.
It makes the remaining games a lot more interesting although I’ll obviously be pleased to win enough games in March & April so it doesn’t go down to Swansea away
Are you a masochist? 🤷‍♂️

This is an old story from November last year. They're having only six points now
We know it’s an old story (check the dates the old story was posted) but someone has updated it with todays decision to reduce the penalty to six points

Lawyers will drag there heals which will probably mean any penalty will not have effect until next season. It's what all clubs do in this situation.

Lawyers will drag there heals which will probably mean any penalty will not have effect until next season. It's what all clubs do in this situation.
Everton & Forest have been told that the latest charges against them will be decided in April before the season ends.
But whether this will happen or not who knows

Everton & Forest have been told that the latest charges against them will be decided in April before the season ends.
If there's a way to drag it out they will. I'm sure Qpr were in trouble before when they got to the premier?

They really need to employ Man City's lawyers... they'll make the F.A turn a blind eye to the remaining 6 points and possibly never interfere with the club ever again!

Members online