Joe Edwards - The new gaffer

I just watched this about him, it was quite interesting mainly about him at Chelsea

He said he was fortunate to have quality players to work with for his achievements. It'll be a different kettle of fish he encounters at Wall. 😉

You can write the Everon mess off with Lampard they were a shambles and still are many tried with millions and millions spent and didnt achieve, if you want to look back he was beside Tuchel when chelsea won the champions league and worked with José Mourinho the fella is no mug and ill take him in front of any of the other candidates

You can’t help but feel we will be looking to make several additions in January.

Somebody told me he likes to play possession football, I don’t think our defenders are cut out for it. I wouldn’t mind us looking in to the possibility of getting Cresswell back, he is hardly getting a look in at Leeds.

I think this manager will unleash Esse and take him to another level. I predict him to be the star man in the side by the end of the season.

This is good move by the club. It will take time to implement his ideas but we will all be happy if we see slow improvements over the rest of the season. Think he will get he best out of younger players as well. A mid table finish and a decent cup run will do. Just want to see improvements at home to get the enjoyment of going again back.

Some div on another site moaning about how good can he be, cos he doesn't have a Wikipedia site. 🤣🤣
The modern world, WTF.

Doesn’t surprise me with some of the drips that make up the modern football fan these days. I saw somewhere that some thick cunts have googled his name and read up on another Joe Edwards who plays for Plymouth and based their entire opinion and critique on that. There really is no helping some of these fucking planks.

A gamble, a risk, ,most definitely, but I like the idea that the board have been more forward thinking, brave and refreshing, could have easily gone for one of the names off the merry go round and I wasn't exactly enamoured with the other names on the list, sort 'Oh well, he'll do' feeling to them..I mean Warnock FFS until the end of the season, hardly half way through, so no need to panic.

Hope that the armchair managers and those who feel it's part of the Wall culture to cunt players/managers alike after a few patchy results have the brains to realise that JE needs a bit of time to change things around.

Staff online

Members online