ROWETT OUT

I think calling him a ‘cunt’ is out of order. He doesn’t deserve that.
Remember the old chant of “attack, attack… attack attack attack” ?
maybe a bit of that. Let him know it’s the negative style of play that’s fucking us off.
Blimey that’s going back a few years. Memories of Cold Blow Lane with my Dad and Brother, sadly both gone.

Last edited:
No doubt emakhu who is quite obviously our most hungry and best attacking player at the minute will be bench warming again next week, and rowett will no doubt stick one lonely cunt upfront on his own again.

That is the problem, he's fucking blind and too stubborn to change things. Everyone can see certain things apart from him!!!

Your a decent bloke rowett but I'm sorry, your football is shit! End of

Very disappointing. Everyone round me was chanting 'Gary Rowett your football is shit' but they were mainly teenagers, right next to their supporters; so I wonder if that's partly because they're a bit spoilt thinking of us as a stalwart Championship side and haven't done their years in the galleys. Emakhu looks class. There's a lot to be hopeful about. But Rowett now has to prove himself tactically. And I got a fucking 6-fingered parking fine😡

Had enough of him. Didn’t bother to renew my season ticket after sixteen years because I simply couldn’t put up with his garbage anymore. Been going since 1963 and the pure shite this bloke puts out week after week has done it for me.
People can start bleating about Petchy, Anderson, Spackman, Lee, Lomas et al, but this bloke has been given almost unlimited time and money and is churning out junk like today. If you rate him and want to give him ‘time’ that’s entirely up to you. But not for me.

I think calling him a ‘cunt’ is out of order. He doesn’t deserve that.
Remember the old chant of “attack, attack… attack attack attack” ?
maybe a bit of that. Let him know it’s the negative style of play that’s fucking us off.
Said this ages ago, much more constructive than what was said today.
Having said that I left with 15 minutes to go, out of complete frustration and embarrassment at the team performance but also didn’t want to be part of a lynch mob against a manager who on the whole has done a decent job for us so far but seems to have lost his way lately.
Have a horrible feeling that if he doesn’t resign and doesn’t win at home to Stoke next week it ain’t gonna be nice at the den next week.
Which is disappointing

If we go 1 nil down next week, crowd will turn and Stoke fans will love it being their old manager!

Saturday is crunch day for Rowett I think

I’ve had enough as well, get Nicholl out now. What the fuck is he doing playing Ricky Newman in midfield? I’d prefer Mo Doyle next to Bowry in the middle. I feel sorry for Cadette and Malkin up front, they’re not getting any service at all with this negative set up. Best squad we’ve had in years yet we’re struggling to score goals, maybe give talented youngsters like Hockton and McRobert a chance.