ROWETT OUT

I think that the comment is a bit early in the season
Last week was great away at Boro we were on the front foot and created chances. When Esse and Emakuko came on it was the icing on the cake.it made tge 7hr 45min round trip in the car nice and easy.
The trouble with today j think was the emotion maybe got to most if the players and tgere was no real intensiity or drive in their game. I. Wirrid about our hone firm though tgats 4 wins in our last 14 league games which isn't great. We need ti change playing 5 at the back at home. There was no pace out there today it was on the bench.
Also feel a bit sorry for Nisbet he's making all the right movements but needs someone up there eith him especially at home. But I still trust Rowett to sort it out.

Watched part of the second half from block one. A regular fuck nugget and full weight string was slaughtering Rowett through out the game. He finished of his rant by calling for his head. He also managed to cunt off and abuse every outfield player when on the ball.

.I asked him why bothered to turn up, pay money just so he can abuse them and suck every bit of hope and optimism out of everyone in earshot? Because they're fucking shit and going to be relegated with ten games to go he muttered, Why would you bother eh!

He's not old enough to have witnessed some proper shit football and players. The trips to Wembley, promotions, cup runs and our second longest spell in division two has spoiled him and ladened him with unreasonable expectations.

When he finally realises that nearly every player out on the pitch is at Millwall for a good reason he might not be so disappointed when we make mistakes, mis hit passes, be inconsistent, have lapses of concentration or play poorly.

Another reason why i hate cctv and the archaic treatment of football supporters by the courts. Pre cctv he wouldn't have been suffered and ironed clean out if he never heeded the warnings from fellow supporters.

Rowett has strengthened the squad again this year and I think we have the players to do well but we cannot keep trying to play a formation that clearly does not suit the players we have.
Our Centre Backs are good in a back 4, our full backs are certainly not wingbacks and our centre forwards are obviously better in strike partnerships rather being alone and isolated up front.

I cannot understand why we have gone back to a formation that had us one spot above the relegation zone after 10 or 11 games last season🤷🏻‍♂️

Watched part of the second half from block one. A regular fuck nugget and full weight string was slaughtering Rowett through out the game. He finished of his rant by calling for his head. He also managed to cunt off and abuse every outfield player when on the ball.

.I asked him why bothered to turn up, pay money just so he can abuse them and suck every bit of hope and optimism out of everyone in earshot? Because they're fucking shit and going to be relegated with ten games to go he muttered, Why would you bother eh!

He's not old enough to have witnessed some proper shit football and players. The trips to Wembley, promotions, cup runs and our second longest spell in division two has spoiled him and ladened him with unreasonable expectations.

When he finally realises that nearly every player out on the pitch is at Millwall for a good reason he might not be so disappointed when we make mistakes, mis hit passes, be inconsistent, have lapses of concentration or play poorly.

Another reason why i hate cctv and the archaic treatment of football supporters by the courts. Pre cctv he wouldn't have been suffered and ironed clean out if he never heeded the warnings from fellow supporters.
Apologies. He was probably in my seat. I jibbed into Block 5 with my mate DT. Once a Manc😂

I think I read somewhere from one of our posters that they were looking forward to blood sweat and 100% effort from our team. The problem is, you cannot play with any effort if you haven’t got the ball. You only get the ball by pressing, breaking up play and tackling. This 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 bollx is not a tacti that suits us at home, end of. We need the ball, and back quickly when we don’t have it. Couldn’t make today, but when I saw our possession in the first half it has me worried.

Why the fck don’t we take the game to teams from the very first second? Why don’t we try to get our noses in front before setting into a defensive shape? Why don’t we keep hold of the ball for periods of play when we need to?

I was delighted with last weeks day out. How can Reading and Bristol turn up at our home ground - today in front of a sell out and take the piss.

Rowett and the players need to fkin step up or step back and let someone else take their individual positions. Two performances this week was like the end of last seasons form - something has to change before we find ourselves in a difficult position.

He was probably in my seat. I jibbed into Block 5
I did have a quick scan of block one and two when we went up but couldn't see you. We went west lower for the latter part of the first half and west upper block one for the final 20 minutes of the second. Spent most of the time on the concourse catching up with people.

Seemed like everyone was out, lots of old faces knocking about in the west today. You think right lets watch the game now but stop four strides later for another catch up. First home game is always like that. Social first- football second-if we're losing- fuck the football concourse it is.

We‘ve certainly had our fair share of poor managers in the past, but I can’t think of any other manager that has been so negative at home as Rowett.

Last week was great away at Boro we were on the front foot and created chances.
We seem to be more potent when we're away and playing on the counter attack. I do think the team needs time to settle and bond and should be afforded that. Four players need bedding in plus a decision has to be made on Flemming.

What's his best position and is he motivated is something Rowett might need to consider. We can't afford to carry a passenger that has the ability to do damage but only when everything falls right for him. The best attackers often make there own luck rather than wait in hope.

We have some capable footballers in our team but we also have some poor ones when it comes touch and passing. Trouble is the poor ones are the ones expected to get us moving when we play out from the back. As much as i love Cooper and Hutch they are both technically poor with the ball at there feet.

It seems to me that they're both aware of that and tend to want rid of the ball to hastily. It means we concede possession to cheaply and end up on the back foot.

Members online