Norwich v Wall match thread. Sunday 12pm KO

This was the game I looked forward to most just an hour on the bus catch up with mates beat the six fingered freaks 2-0 and have piss taking rights for a couple of weeks. I've never been so happy to be so ill I couldn't even stand up without help in my life.

Stats (hate em), tell the story. Pretty much equal save shots and crosses. 🙄
Considering we have a coaching staff of defenders we're fucking shit at it.
Fucking shit performance and result.
Move on.

Again.
COYL

The cynic in me is wondering if our players are playing the way they are, in defiance of Rowett’s formation and tactics?

We’re usually up for it when we play Norwich (home and away), and had some close games against them over the years, but today it just seems our players are treating this as a pre season friendly and cannot be arsed!
My thoughts exactly mate. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a protest like the 0-6 Rotherham game. Has he lost the dressing room? The only way he’ll be sacked is if fans let all and sundry know incessantly until the situation becomes untenable.

Norwich stopped playing? probably...but you don't do that in football otherwise you get bitten...
Our shackles came off with a couple of minutes left and we score from a well worked goal...

Funny ol' game, but not today though. Norwich well worth their win and we were well worth out defeat. That score could have been a lot worse.
:grinning:

He won't walk.

Does Kavanagh have the bollocks to sack him?

I can't see a way back for him after sarcastically clapping our fans. Whether you agree with the fans or not, they pay a lot of money travelling to watch the team and they are more than entitled to their opinion.

Rowett out? No. Be careful of what you wish for gentlemen. We're in a blip. It happens. Sack the manager over a blip, like the last 3/4 years haven't meant anything? Rowett deserves the chance to lead us out of a blip. With the chants that went on today he now knows something needs to change, tactics/formation/correct players, whatever it is he's now heard. I don't think he will be so naive v Stoke.

Some players out there didn't look on the ball. I'm a fan of Danny Mac but I even thought he had a stinker today. Alot more to do all round.

Let's not make this thread a sticky on the spotters forum, they'll be bashing one out into their daily train rag by some of the frothing in here.

Next.