Football Gone Mad

Yeah yeah I know it isn't about Millwall, whatever, move on if you're getting upset and wetting yourselves, but Mbappe 300 million!!! Seriously millions of hungry/homeless people and the Saudi's spend like cash is going out out of fashion (mm hang on...)
Apparently he's been offered a salary of €200million (£173m)

They reckon Jordan henderson will be on £600,000 per week that’s a lot of money to turn down.

I hope it continues and the Saudi’s take all the top players. It will show the players up as hypocrites when they all took the knee and preached to us, but seem to have forgotten their morals once hard cash is dangled in front of them.

it will also spell the end the premier league and the prawn sandwich brigade, so football will come back to the real fans and all those half and half scarves will now be in Saudi teams colours.

Football as we know it is fucked !
It's not football but the saudi,s who are money mad.trying to take over every sport with their billions , all these players will want to.play the top teams not just in the Camel.league over their.....they did it with golf ,football's next on their agenda

I wonder how long it will be before the first of these players comes home because of...
a) The Heat
or
b) The country itself
or
c) The culture.

I have worked in Oman, and for me, the heat and culture really got me down.
It was 38 degrees or hotter every day. Just walking from one air conditioned building to another resulted in soaking in sweat from head to toe.
I was not sorry to return.