Reading v Millwall match thread

That was a tough enough game, but we fought to the end.
Fucking hate Reading now. That googly eyes fucker Ince got right on my tits just by looking at him. As for that cunt Carroll - he hurt a few of our lads with his challenges, especially on the head, and should now be executed for that.
It was the right result, so although I'm a happy chappy, I will still go to bed tonight full of hate for those stripey bastards. Still showing we're a force to be reckoned with.
Respect to our supporters. Loud and Proud. COYL.

Cresswell has matured and improved as the season has gone on and today he was fantastic. Carroll put one on him early but he reacted in the best way. He didn't lose his head he just gave it back in spades and what's more, fairly.

Ince said this after the game:

"they aren't a better team than you, they just do the basics well".

Which means a) His eyes are a lot fucking worse than I thought. b) What sort of manager does that make Ince, to be beaten by such a "basic" side? c) He is a bad manager. d) He is a bad loser.

All four of the above.

And I couldn't give a single shit. We won.

Cresswell has matured and improved as the season has gone on and today he was fantastic. Carroll put one on him early but he reacted in the best way. He didn't lose his head he just gave it back in spades and what's more, fairly.

Ince said this after the game:

"they aren't a better team than you, they just do the basics well".

Which means a) His eyes are a lot fucking worse than I thought. b) What sort of manager does that make Ince, to be beaten by such a "basic" side? c) He is a bad manager. d) He is a bad loser.

All four of the above.

And I couldn't give a single shit. We won.
100%

Just seen GR interviewed by Sky.
He's a very happy bunny.
The sub text was...."we had that covered from the moment we scored and Carroll is a cunt"

Paul Ince, on the other hand was about to burst into tears for his whole interview.
Andy Carroll is a very good footballer :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: , the ref gave him no protection, we only have 18 players, transfer embargo etc etc etc etc , Shame:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Just seen GR interviewed by Sky.
He's a very happy bunny.
The sub text was...."we had that covered from the moment we scored and Carroll is a cunt"

Paul Ince, on the other hand was about to burst into tears for his whole interview.
Andy Carroll is a very good footballer :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: , the ref gave him no protection, we only have 18 players, transfer embargo etc etc etc etc , Shame:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Poor Carroll up against a 19 year old and the ref didn’t protect him, what a load of bollocks