Reading v Millwall match thread

If you like watching boring shitty football and enjoy watching us sit back with 25 mins left then I believe that your the boring cunt mate 😉
That’s not the millwall iv grown up with!
The Millwall I've grown up with get behind the manager and team no matter what. I hear Spotters might be more towards you liking. Nothing to see here.... move along:wave:

The Millwall I've grown up with get behind the manager and team no matter what. I hear Spotters might be more towards you liking. Nothing to see here.... move along:wave:
Nah mate, I’m afraid the millwall that proper fans grew up with watch us take it to teams. We spend most games penned in are own half letting teams come onto us whilst leaving the likes of esse on the bench who clearly have flair.I would rather watch an entertaining game and lose a few then get a shit load of draws and the odd 1-0 where are manager is to scared to go for it. It’s as simple as that.
he’s a boring cunt!

I'm not a statwanker, but I'll give you a few....
Possession...60% them 40% us
Shots 8 for us 2 for them
On target, 1 for us NONE for them
Clearances by us in total 53, roughly half with the head.

That's enough statwankery. You get the idea.
They were shit and GR knew they could play till midnight without scoring.

Nah mate, I’m afraid the millwall that proper fans grew up with watch us take it to teams. We spend most games penned in are own half letting teams come onto us whilst leaving the likes of esse on the bench who clearly have flair.I would rather watch an entertaining game and lose a few then get a shit load of draws and the odd 1-0 where are manager is to scared to go for it. It’s as simple as that.
he’s a boring cunt!
We did that against Norwich and you probably moaned then because we lost. They had 2 shots, both off target. Just really good game management. We've only drawn 9 games which is less than 12 other teams in the division (including Burnley). Only 4 teams have won more games than we have so we hardly going out just to defend every game. Seriously have to question some people what some people want.

We did that against Norwich and you probably moaned then because we lost. They had 2 shots, both off target. Just really good game management. We've only drawn 9 games which is less than 12 other teams in the division (including Burnley). Only 4 teams have won more games than we have so we hardly going out just to defend every game. Seriously have to question some people what some people want.
You're wasting your time. They thrive on negativity and will always find fault in the manager. If we got promoted after finishing second, someone would posting shit about not winning the league.

Successful (promotion) teams always win lots of away games 1-0 Fact.
We have done it before in promotion seasons.
Only tired legs stopped Bradshaw doing better with a half chance near the end.

Members online