Millwall V Norwich City match thread

Agreed. He was far from being the worst out there today. Thing is we can't afford to have to many players off there game all at once. That was the case today and against a clinical team in front of goal.
If Bradders chance at the end had snuck in, we’d be in a different mood tonight.
Small margins, as usual.
Don’t be too disappointed. Yes it hurts, but all is far from lost.

If Bradders chance at the end had snuck in, we’d be in a different mood tonight.
Small margins, as usual.
Indeed. They have some class players and it told in the end.

Don’t be too disappointed. Yes it hurts, but all is far from lost.
Absolutely Paul. It's been a while since we've lost, it's almost unexpected but that's the measure of this team, can't win em all. You always feel once you score against these sides that you need another as a cushion. We've just come off the back of a very testing run of games against sides much better equipped than us and have competed very well and taken a decent amount of points.

Indeed. They have some class players and it told in the end.

Absolutely Paul. It's been a while since we've lost, it's almost unexpected but that's the measure of this team, can't win em all. You always feel once you score against these sides that you need another as a cushion. We've just come off the back of a very testing run of games against sides much better equipped than us and have competed very well and taken a decent amount of points.
Hadn't lost at Home since last September, that's how good we have been and anyone who thinks we won't lose again between now and the end of season is nuts, still plenty to play for, learn from today and move on.

Just got home. We didn't deserve that result, thought we played well and put the effort in. First two goals for them were very scrappy. Although not according to their manager: " and we scored three wonderful goals." What a bell end.

Onwards and upwards, we are by no means done, far from it.

I really despise Norwich. After the game they did that stupid German Juergen Klopp thing where all the players line up in front of the fans holding hands while the manager fist pumps the crowd. Bunch of cunts.

You just know that they’ll probably fluke it to promotion and spend all of next year being spanked by the likes of Villa and Brighton. I just hope that when we play them again the year after next that somehow we can turn them over.

I really despise Norwich. After the game they did that stupid German Juergen Klopp thing where all the players line up in front of the fans holding hands while the manager fist pumps the crowd. Bunch of cunts.

You just know that they’ll probably fluke it to promotion and spend all of next year being spanked by the likes of Villa and Brighton. I just hope that when we play them again the year after next that somehow we can turn them over.
Everything about them is suited to the premier league from players play acting to muggy fans. One thing i did notice with them was there weren't that many shirters and certainly nowhere near when they're at other grounds. It's usually a sea of Yellow. The daft thing is they have less chance of getting a dig from one of us if they're mouthy and wearing the club shirt.

Take a lead and then the tempo went so slow, Norwich found it too easy to get back into the match.
Norwich slowed the game down to their pace and started to control the game.
It suited them as high tempo would have been playing into our hands.
It proved it when after Zian headed in it was all us and they were hanging on for dear life.
Their defence were under the cosh.
Esse done well and his pace was too hot to handle.
I noticed the donkey Handley at the back was struggling to keep up.
They are not the quickest defence and had the game gone on for five minutes longer I reckon we might have scored.
Well done for the fightback you Lions.

I would like to see them in financial trouble after all this parachute payment nonsense, and see how they handle it.
Up, down up down every bloody year!

Just got home. We didn't deserve that result, thought we played well and put the effort in. First two goals for them were very scrappy. Although not according to their manager: " and we scored three wonderful goals." What a bell end.

Onwards and upwards, we are by no means done, far from it.
Wagner is a wanker mate and better off composing classical music! 😉

Everything about them is suited to the premier league from players play acting to muggy fans. One thing i did notice with them was there weren't that many shirters and certainly nowhere near when they're at other grounds. It's usually a sea of Yellow. The daft thing is they have less chance of getting a dig from one of us if they're mouthy and wearing the club shirt.
You might know PL, I call them the yellow peril. Today, the Keeper, Gunn, looked like a highlighter pen with that fluorescent pinky red shirt on. What is it with that club? Can't stand them.

Norwich were bang average today. Our pressure in the final 15 minutes, showed just how they would get hammered it they got to the Prem. An ageing team with a creaky defence.