(Some of) Our fans yesterday…..

Burey not the bravest player and didn't adhere himself at Birmingham when he gave Voglsammer a mouthful of abuse after Vog asked why he didn't square the ball to him.
Exactly the point I was trying to make the other night, re the Brum game, but got slaughtered for daring to mention that a player (of any age) should be aware of his team mates around him!
Burey's decision making not the best but he is young and learning his trade. But as for booing him I don't understand it.
Agreed. It’s one thing to turn to your mate at the match and say, “WTF was Burey trying to do there?” but not to boo so the player can hear those boos!
I wondered who dug Burey out. Unfortunately I can forgive him being on a learning curve but not for not being. ‘team player’.
This.

Fkn hull in the bottom 3 and we should hammer them
Really? They won there last two away games scoring seven goals in the process. Perhaps that attitude is why players and the manager are being booed and cunted throughout the game, we have no right to be hammering anyone and certainly not in this league.

.booing Tyler Burey yesterday when he was subbed off. Have a word with yourselves for fucks sake, getting on the back of a young lad trying his best.
The Barnsley game, was down the west lower, Burey, Evans and one other warming up getting dogs abuse off of some fucking idiots that call themselves supporters.

Players have to be very thick skinned to get on at Millwall, we're a tough audience that not every player can overcome. I think Burey has lots of potential, but quite possibly not with us. I thought he did well running at there defence yesterday, then his head and legs seemed to go at the same time and was rightly subbed.

Have said before that we have to let players like him try his stuff and make mistakes otherwise he'll fold up and lose confidence. It's clear that he's still very raw and needs coaching on his decision making. If we want him to come good the fuckwits abusing him and other players need to tone it down.

Last edited:
Exactly the point I was trying to make the other night, re the Brum game, but got slaughtered for daring to mention that a player (of any age) should be aware of his team mates around him!

Agreed. It’s one thing to turn to your mate at the match and say, “WTF was Burey trying to do there?” but not to boo so the player can hear those boos!

This.
You've found someone that agrees with you so on you go. Fuck context and trying to see it from a players point. You always want a villian to hang out to dry when we don't win, someone misses a chance etc.

but got slaughtered for daring to mention that a player (of any age) should be aware of his team mates around him!
You never got slaughtered, most just disagreed with you. You seem to forget that, so, Burey is right footed, the ball was travelling at pace, Vlog was to his left. So Doctor hindsight, what do you do in that position as a right footer? Also, who's to say Vlog would have scored? The game was played in Birmingham and not in your head.

We have some utter cnts following our club. Thick as shit.

Let’s all abuse a young player that will no
doubt be glued to social media also reading these cnts comments.

No consideration for those other than thereselves.

AKA selfish wankers.
Was told that Rowett was getting it both barrells for most of the duration as well. Won't be surprised if he fucks off when his contract is up. We need a few year in league one just to remind the divs online and at the Den how fortunate we've been.

We cunt our own off ,yet against West brom there was bods applauding a classless cunt that run his contract down, lied throught his moody teeth, fucked off and then celebrates a fucking assist in front of the home fans.

The Barnsley game, was down the west lower, Burey, Evans and one other warming up getting dogs abuse off of some fucking idiots that call them selves supporters.

Players have to be very thick skinned to get on at Millwall, we're a tough audience that not every player can overcome. I think Burey has lots of potential, but quite possibly not with us. I thought he did well running at there defence yesterday, then his head and legs seemed to go at the same time and was rightly subbed.

Have said before that we have to let players like him try his stuff and make mistakes otherwise he'll fold up and lose confidence. It's clear that he's still very raw and needs coaching on his decision making. If we want him to come good the fuckwits abusing him and other players need to tone it down.

I think a few of them that are giving it to the players are just playing to the gallery, especially down in that bit of the west lower. I don’t get it mate, there’s been plenty of players in the past who I didn’t rate but I’ve never outright booed them, even when I think of some of the absolute journeymen (I hate the term wage thief) we signed more recently under Lomas and Holloway.

At the end of the day we all want Millwall to win matches and giving stick to your own players isn’t going to achieve fuck all. A few months ago I thought that Billy Mitchell was lucky to be in the squad let alone starting but I never got on his back and Rowett to his credit kept faith with him and now he’s one of the first names on the team sheet. I just hope Burey can show the same determination as Billy and prove the idiots wrong but in all honesty I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already been affected by the stick he’s got.

I don’t get it mate, there’s been plenty of players in the past who I didn’t rate but I’ve never outright booed them,
Likewise, can't see what it's going to gain, it certainly won't get them on your side.

I hate the term wage thief)
Ditto.

I just hope Burey can show the same determination as Billy and prove the idiots wrong but in all honesty I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already been affected by the stick he’s got.
No doubt. The irony of it is, if those doing the shouting were on the recieving end of it from their foreman/ manager they'd be swinging punches.

Last edited:
"No doubt. The irony of it is, if those doing the shouting were on the recieving end of from their foreman/ manager they be swinging punches."

Just about to write this myself. I've always thought that those who give out the abuse like this are cowardly c*nts who live sad lives. All week long they're dying to shout abuse at their boss, but they don't have the bottle to do it. They save it all up to c*nt off our players once a fortnight.

Was told that Rowett was getting it both barrells for most of the duration as well. Won't be surprised if he fucks off when his contract is up. We need a few year in league one just to remind the divs online and at the Den how fortunate we've been.

We cunt our own off ,yet against West brom there was bods applauding a classless cunt that run his contract down, lied throught his moody teeth, fucked off and then celebrates a fucking assist in front of the home fans.
As I said mate, thick as shit.

I don’t understand the booing of either Burey or the team at full time. Yesterday was well frustrating but imho GR should have made changes at half time. Burey was poor, the manager could and should have saved him from that in the second half. Bennett made an instant impact, I called for Voglsammer to come on for honeymoon at half time but I thought he was poor when he came on too.

The fellas playing the instrument on the minutes silence was awesome 👏.

This is the type of knob that now follows us- absolute fucking blanket- Needs to find a premier club, fuck off and follow them. Happy to be corrected ,but i'm fairly certain we were in a worse position around January but came every close to a sixth place finish last season. Fuck being in the trenches with the likes of him and his ilk that post shit akin to that on here. Two contasting tweets with a gap of two days! Someone needs to inform the absolute string that we drew :grinning:

1667776405626.png

Last edited:
The Barnsley game, was down the west lower, Burey, Evans and one other warming up getting dogs abuse off of some fucking idiots that call themselves supporters.
FFS this is outrageous. I am all for taking the pee out of the oppositions subs but our own?? That’s really going to help us isn’t it. I very rarely sit on the side since we left the old Den but I really hope what was said to our players vs Barnsley isn’t a regular thing.

Didn't even think he played that bad. A few fucked up runs but the ball wasn't down that side of the pitch much anyway. If you look at good wingers they DO fuck up most runs but there'll be one or two that they don't fuck up, and also the second ball effect too. Stirling in the world cup last time was the master at this. Our Einsteins think that a wide man like burey should be beating all of his men all of the time. It's their Fifa brains. He's a good player end of and he has actually proven that fact this season. I don't actually have doubts about him. But yeh his card is marked and wouldn't be surprised if it's all down hill from some point soon.

The thing is most of us have high hopes for Tyler as he has got talent and should have a bright future in the game.
All these people booing him will be the first to moan if he decides to leave us for a bigger club if he lives up to his promise.
It wouldn't surprise me if there are a few of the booers saying Cresswell was freigning injury as well.