(Some of) Our fans yesterday…..

I thought Tyler was poor Saturday and couldn’t really defend his performance and he deserved to be subbed,but to boo any of our players is just cuntery.
So many pricks getting down there nowadays,
Had one behind me in block 5 Saturday never stopped moaning for 90 minutes a few around me rightly got pissed off in the end and told him to shut the fuck up.
It’s hard enough to attract players to us as it is, but these pricks will make it impossible.

I thought Tyler was poor Saturday and couldn’t really defend his performance and he deserved to be subbed,but to boo any of our players is just cuntery.
So many pricks getting down there nowadays,
Had one behind me in block 5 Saturday never stopped moaning for 90 minutes a few around me rightly got pissed off in the end and told him to shut the fuck up.
It’s hard enough to attract players to us as it is, but these pricks will make it impossible.
Bang on the money in regards to attracting players mate. You get a 13/14 year old kid with the likes of us/Charlton/Palace even Wimbledon say looking at him, will be advised by people in the game or his old man maybe, to give Millwall a swerve cos of shit like this. Can ruin a young kid, and people moan when the likes of Lovelace fuck off at the first opportunity. Would like to say NTMIK, but unfortunately it is

Its laughable, everyone was moaning we were too negative, we need to play four at the back, give Burey a chance. Rowett hasnt got a clue . Weve done all those things and still its hard to win games in this division. The reason is we dont have the best players, they do their best but are not the best. I agree have a moan when they dont put a shift in but when they do you just have to accept the facts.

I think a few of them that are giving it to the players are just playing to the gallery, especially down in that bit of the west lower. I don’t get it mate, there’s been plenty of players in the past who I didn’t rate but I’ve never outright booed them, even when I think of some of the absolute journeymen (I hate the term wage thief) we signed more recently under Lomas and Holloway.

At the end of the day we all want Millwall to win matches and giving stick to your own players isn’t going to achieve fuck all. A few months ago I thought that Billy Mitchell was lucky to be in the squad let alone starting but I never got on his back and Rowett to his credit kept faith with him and now he’s one of the first names on the team sheet. I just hope Burey can show the same determination as Billy and prove the idiots wrong but in all honesty I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already been affected by the stick he’s got.
Agree with all the above, but I confess I did give it to Danny N’Guesseon, excuse the spelling. That c@@@ made my blood boil!

Its laughable, everyone was moaning we were too negative, we need to play four at the back, give Burey a chance. Rowett hasnt got a clue . Weve done all those things and still its hard to win games in this division. The reason is we dont have the best players, they do their best but are not the best. I agree have a moan when they dont put a shift in but when they do you just have to accept the facts.
We are a team of 6s. All we need is one or two sevens and we are sorted. We are not far off at all and will finish in the top half

You never got slaughtered, most just disagreed with you. You seem to forget that, so, Burey is right footed, the ball was travelling at pace, Vlog was to his left. So Doctor hindsight, what do you do in that position as a right footer? Also, who's to say Vlog would have scored? The game was played in Birmingham and not in your head.
Burey gave Voglsammer dogs abuse after his miss, because the German had the temerity to tell him he should have squared the ball to him. Maybe, just maybe, the German thought Burey had the ability to do that! Perhaps he does, but he didn’t show it on Wednesday night!

Like it or not, Burey carved out for himself the best chance of the game against Brum, and yes, had he past to Voglsammer, the German may have fucked his shot up! We’ll never know! What we do know for a fact (because it happened), is that ultimately Burey made the wrong decision, because he ended up not scoring!

Last edited:
What we do know for a fact
Still at it, hanging in there with your theory :grinning:

is that ultimately Burey made the wrong decision, because he ended up not scoring!
And if your man Vlog never scored from the pass that you pressume was a piece of piss it would still be the wrong decision?

One more time- How easy is it or how does a right footer pass to a player on his left whilst moving at speed and with a keeper coming at you like a steam train ? I ask again cause you haven't answered which is strange cause you seem to know what players should be doing at all times ( when we haven't won ) I believe he took the correct decision but what prevented him scoring was his last touch was a tad to heavy and to near the keeper. However, i'm still not saying that he would have scored cause it's not as simple as that or when sat at home.

I actually think the player should be loaned out or sold. The knives are out for him now and unless he scores and/ or assists in each appearance he's on a hiding to nothing. Bods wonder why we can't get youngsters to the academy or sign promising players.who in there right mind would come to us to be hammered and bombardedwith all sorts of vile and personal abuse. No one likes us indeed!

Maybe not mate. I sometimes wonder If the reason why some that give It the double biggen do It because they can appear lively In a safe environment where they won't have to back It up.
Point taken. but trust me many can hold their hands up.

Like it or not, Burey carved out for himself the best chance of the game against Brum, and yes, had he past to Voglsammer, the German may have fucked his shot up! We’ll never know! What we do know for a fact (because it happened), is that ultimately Burey made the wrong decision, because he ended up not scoring!
So he made the wrong decision because he didn't score, fair enough. But If we were able to play everything exactly the same again and he passed and Vog missed would that also be the wrong decision?

Because then by your logic the only right decision when our player Is through on goal would have been to turn around and play the ball backwards, maybe even back to our goal just so we didn't waste It.

Sounds stupid don't It.

I hope it was because Burey was being subbed rather than booing him, but some of our fans always do it to our players, even going back 30 odd years. Nicky Chatterton, Nicky Coleman, Teddy, David Byrne, Waddock to name a few. Even Rhino got a lot of shit when he first played.

The lad has ability, but he makes silly decisions at times. He will only improve if he is given time and patience and good coaching. Booing him will only make him go back into his shell. He looks like he lacks confidence to me and he should be backed 100%, because he is a match-winner.

Burey is an enigma.can you put up with the 95% of nothing for the 5% of good play.to me he is a impact sub against tiring defenders.plus he looks like Whoopi goldberg
I wouldn’t boo a wall player.unfortunately the things burey can’t do come natural to good players it’s not taught. Hope I’m proved wrong. But I did nail my colours to the mast a while back

Point taken. but trust me many can hold their hands up.
Of that I have no doubt that many down The Den can but It was more speculation on my part as I don't hear too much abuse from where I sit In block 2/3, so can't pick out a regular type of person who gives It. I do know though that Millwall Is the prime place for people to turn up and act the cunt because of stories they have heard through others and what they've seen on the telly.

I do know though that Millwall Is the prime place for people to turn up and act the cunt because of stories they have heard through others and what they've seen on the telly.
Absolutely, our trips to Wembley being a prime example. Blokes that no one seems to know or have seen before offering out all and sundry- well blokes and families with kids. Should be season ticket holders only at Wembley for us, fuck the hangers on- one of the worst days out as it stands.

I hope it was because Burey was being subbed rather than booing him, but some of our fans always do it to our players, even going back 30 odd years. Nicky Chatterton, Nicky Coleman, Teddy, David Byrne, Waddock to name a few. Even Rhino got a lot of shit when he first played.

The lad has ability, but he makes silly decisions at times. He will only improve if he is given time and patience and good coaching. Booing him will only make him go back into his shell. He looks like he lacks confidence to me and he should be backed 100%, because he is a match-winner.
Lets not forget the abuse McLeary got too . . .