Jed Wallace

Had he done this up the other end there's a fair chance that some loon would have gone on and chinned him. Showed his true colours today, just another thick, classless bullshitting footballer. Second bottom in the league, you couldn't make it up! He who laughs last laughs longest.

View attachment 19732
But he might get his way, he thought he wouldn't get out of this division with Wall!

Just imagine how good we'd be with him in the side now in this new formation...

If they're still in the shit come January and we're up there, reckon he'd fancy it?
He probably would prefer the way we are playing now. The wages would be an issue though and perhaps cause some issues with the other players.

I really don't understand this--Jed left and giving it all every game when he was ith us. Comes back for the first time and is booed every time he touuhes the ball. He then gets a break and creats a goal and he's not entitled to give some stik back. I think he was--played a good game and clapped the home fans when it was over--grow up nimrods!

I really don't understand this--Jed left and giving it all every game when he was ith us. Comes back for the first time and is booed every time he touuhes the ball. He then gets a break and creats a goal and he's not entitled to give some stik back. I think he was--played a good game and clapped the home fans when it was over--grow up nimrods!
See my post above as to how an ex player should conduct himself before home or away ex fans!

Jed has no class at all!