Jed Wallace

I think Jed misread the whole situation. He thinks that we have thought so highly of him over the last few years for everything he has done (on the field and off) that he can get away with a bit of banter (we give him grief and he gives it back). His actions got everyone’s back up and the increased atmosphere resulted in a win for us. If he had not given it after the goal then he would have got a better reception when he clapped the dockers. However, I must admit I clapped him back for all the good times he has given in the past ………….sorry!!

Apart form the cross for their goal he was shite, good riddance. i wasnt that gutted to see him go and giving it the biggun today showed what he really thinks of us. he wasnt even average today. I hope they go down now and if anyone ever does a should we get Jed back post you should be ashamed of yourselves

It has fuck all to do with ambition but balancing the books and staying with financial fair play rules, knowing a players worth and something his current club and one former club Portsmouth didn't do. Look how that turned out for them! He's achieved fuck all bar promotion with us, he's a limited but skillful player without a footballers brain, hence him being offed by Wolves and floating between league one and the championship.

Had we bowed to his and his plastic surgeons demands would we be now in the premier league? Was he only playing in first gear cause he wasn't on enought? What a cunt he is, a lying deceitful one at that. We all know what he said- i want to play at a higher level- karma is a cunt.
And a Bitch.

I really don't understand this--Jed left and giving it all every game when he was ith us. Comes back for the first time and is booed every time he touuhes the ball. He then gets a break and creats a goal and he's not entitled to give some stik back. I think he was--played a good game and clapped the home fans when it was over--grow up nimrods!
No he sucks it up and definatly does not give it like he did. Its not like he thought we would cheer his every touch.

Although he admits he's a Liverpool fan and attempted to throw us under the bus over the knee shit. He's just a cunt in my eyes.
To be honest I always thought it was platts goal . The Judas chants got to him he walked off head down woody tried to console him ..

What on earth possessed him to do that after he set their goal up. It was daft he must of known that would prompt a torrent of abuse in return (from everyone). He was an excellent player for us and slogged his guts out until the end so to me yesterday was unfortunate to say the least. As for Mahlon the Marxist he truly got what he deserved.