Jed Wallace

superlion

Wonder how he feels about Saturday, just hope we don't lose to them on Saturday and we finish above them end of season . Didn't mind him going to the prem as he'd earned his chance , but joining a nothing club in the championship, wasn't like they were going to go up.

I am sure that he is looking forward to coming back to the Den. He spent 5 years with us so he must have some affection for the old place. I, for one, will give him a big clap as there is no doubt in my mind that he gave everything he had when he was with us. I am sure that his plan was that a big club, maybe a Prem club would come in for him but that was not to be. As much as I like him and as much I appreciate all his efforts for us I am not sure that he had the consistency to make it at a Premier League club.
He took the best option on offer when he joined WBA. There was always the possibility that Bruce might have had one of his better spells as a manager and took them up to the Premier League. If that happened it might be a surprise but he can always console himself with his rumoured £40k a week on a four year deal which will net him £8m by the time he is 32.

Will be intresting to see him play in a different team to see how he fares, we know enough about him and his limitations to be able to stop him being a threat. Other than that i have no interest in him, won't boo or applaud. A former player that made a good living from us and in return gave us some memorable goals and commitment.

Jed told me last August 21 that Millwall weren’t ambitious enough.
Ambitious to give him the contract he’s getting at WBA ?
He was my POTY the last 2 seasons. We’ve done very well without
him so far this season.

I will clap him when West Brom sub him with 20 mins to go as they are 3-0 down and he is having a stinker.

Just imagine how good we'd be with him in the side now in this new formation...

If they're still in the shit come January and we're up there, reckon he'd fancy it?

Staff online

Members online