Jed Wallace

Jed told me last August 21 that Millwall weren’t ambitious enough.
Ambitious to give him the contract he’s getting at WBA ?
He was my POTY the last 2 seasons. We’ve done very well without
him so far this season.
Would have liked him to stay but Flemming is so much more a complete player than him. Wallace blew hot and cold. Flemming just oozes class every game. His free kick practice before the game is a wonder to watch. Now we are back to an attacking formation I expect us to steam roller West Brom. Even Malone was good against Watford ffs!!!

I’ve watched WBA several times mainly to see how Jed plays. In most games they have been the better side but their defence are far too casual and often pay the price. If we can play with the same intensity we showed on Wednesday I think we will cause them trouble. However, they are a dangerous side going forward especially when Jed is on the ball but don’t appear to have a natural goal scorer.

Jed told me last August 21 that Millwall weren’t ambitious enough.
Ambitious to give him the contract he’s getting at WBA ?
It has fuck all to do with ambition but balancing the books and staying with financial fair play rules, knowing a players worth and something his current club and one former club Portsmouth didn't do. Look how that turned out for them! He's achieved fuck all bar promotion with us, he's a limited but skillful player without a footballers brain, hence him being offed by Wolves and floating between league one and the championship.

Had we bowed to his and his plastic surgeons demands would we be now in the premier league? Was he only playing in first gear cause he wasn't on enought? What a cunt he is, a lying deceitful one at that. We all know what he said- i want to play at a higher level- karma is a cunt.

I don’t hold any ill will to Jed. Would have been nice to have gotten a fee for him, but them’s the breaks.

Can’t slate anyone for trying to better himself and safeguard his family’s future. Let’s be honest at the start of the season most would have said Albion had a better chance that we did of getting to the prem.

He’s left, Millwall go on. He did a good job for me (not legendary, as some post I’ve seen on SM), but he isn’t a Wall player anymore so will get abused just like any oppo will.

I don’t hold any ill will to Jed. Would have been nice to have gotten a fee for him, but them’s the breaks.

Can’t slate anyone for trying to better himself and safeguard his family’s future. Let’s be honest at the start of the season most would have said Albion had a better chance that we did of getting to the prem.

He’s left, Millwall go on. He did a good job for me (not legendary, as some post I’ve seen on SM), but he isn’t a Wall player anymore so will get abused just like any oppo will.
Plus, he kept on putting in a shift for us right up to his final game.
Many lesser characters would not have done that.