Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

As many have said they seem to be a bit worried about falling attendances and have taken action

see this
Flyer through the post

Charlton supporters will be able to buy home league match tickets at reduced prices for the rest of 2022 as part of ticketing plans the club have been working on with Charlton’s Fan Advisers Lewis Catt and Lucy Bishop.

Supporters can still purchase adult tickets in Zone Three from £23, while Zone Two pricing has been reduced by £4, with adult tickets now priced at £25 at the early-purchase price. Zone One pricing has also been reduced by £4 to £30.

The full pricing list can be found below:

Please note supporters who have purchased match tickets at the previous pricing should email tickets@getyerguitarout

"smallwall" :lol:

How about a new name for em ie "Cheapton Athletic"
ill get me coat

Not only did they not get a win today (against our very own Mark Kennedy’s Lincoln City), but reamsofverse, the sensible spotter who runs Into the Valium, had this to say about TommyTwoChords…..

”Firstly that white away kit! Castore won't provide it as Sandgaard owes them money.

Bolton is the only away ground that we can't wear it yet it hasn't been worn at all in any away game.

The big loser in all of this of course is the University of Greenwich, who paid Sandgaard £500k to have their name on the shirt. The skint Dane does not have the funds to pay Castore for the product, neither does he have the half a million to reimburse the UOG.

My source messaged me earlier and asked: 'You want a story mate go after the financials the answers are there and when the UOG ask for their money back or what are they getting as compensation for the issues then the shit will hit the fan. Sandgaard also owes thousands to a company who have carried out work at The Valley.”

:rofl:

Not only did they not get a win today (against our very own Mark Kennedy’s Lincoln City), but reamsofverse, the sensible spotter who runs Into the Valium, had this to say about TommyTwoChords…..

”Firstly that white away kit! Castore won't provide it as Sandgaard owes them money.

Bolton is the only away ground that we can't wear it yet it hasn't been worn at all in any away game.

The big loser in all of this of course is the University of Greenwich, who paid Sandgaard £500k to have their name on the shirt. The skint Dane does not have the funds to pay Castore for the product, neither does he have the half a million to reimburse the UOG.

My source messaged me earlier and asked: 'You want a story mate go after the financials the answers are there and when the UOG ask for their money back or what are they getting as compensation for the issues then the shit will hit the fan. Sandgaard also owes thousands to a company who have carried out work at The Valley.”

:rofl:
Tommy Twocords 🤣🤣🤣

One of Danish Daves sons is having a pop at the fans on Twitter apparently. Digging them out for not turning up. They definitely thought they was buying a bigger club than they actually did. Probably believed all the fake attendance figures that charlton put out. Now old Twocords and his boys have realised they’ve been sold a dud. 😂

One of Danish Daves sons is having a pop at the fans on Twitter apparently. Digging them out for not turning up. They definitely thought they was buying a bigger club than they actually did. Probably believed all the fake attendance figures that charlton put out. Now old Twocords and his boys have realised they’ve been sold a dud. 😂
And they have reduced the prices
see post above

Mad where all this big club stuff come from recent years from these kids dont get it at all
That footage of the him on the pitch with the guitar is major cringe , sort of understand if he had been doing keepy uppies etc but walking around strumming on a guitar, wtf weirdo

My god, look at them all clapping. Throw the drips a fish ffs. Can you imagine if he tried that at the den 😂
WTF?!?!?!

If he wanted to show off his axe skills, why did he have music blaring out of the tannoys, completely drowning out whatever tune he was playing?

Or was that the idea, because TommyTwoChords isn’t as good a guitarist as he like to make out he is?

Should have gone to the centre circle and there, in the quiet and stillness of the Valium, he could have belted out the opening riff to (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction!

I would also like to know if the ball TommyTwoChord’s hit, actually went into the open goal? As we didn’t see it go in, I have my doubts! 🤣