MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

I sometimes get a better perspective when I’m watching on tele. Not a better experience, but a better perspective of the game.
I've always had a better perspective watching our games live mate, maybe because im so used to going even if we are on tv. Did try once and wasn't the same at all.

What i find funny is when you get bods that don't even go at all and are always the first ones to Cunt us off when we are losing.

Soon as we are winning or we turn things round they have just made themselves look like right tools, the sad thing is, they dont even realise it 🤣

Well that was an enjoyable day out and a fucking great comeback despite not playing well

proper effort and never say die attitude and I am now sitting in my garden with a great big smile on my face

did not read this thread until I got home as I was too engrossed in the game to be honest, plus did not want to read negativity as I had a feeling we were going to win after Coopers goal

That’s 5 goals in two home games and two of our goals today were from open play which don’t come around to often

Burey looks a lot stronger than last season and terrified the Coventry defenders in the 2nd half, not sure if I am getting an irrational hatred of Malone as his passing is woeful and defensively does not offer much in my opinion

Billy had a shocker first half but kudos to him for keeping his head up

All in all I thought it was an entertaining game and really enjoyed it

Two tough away games this week would be nice to see us get four points but we need to be on it from the beginning

Looking forward to seeing what Vogi bear brings and would be good to see Burey get a run in the team to see if he could push on a bit

3 lovely points came back from 2-0 down COYL

Best performance by a ref that I've seen for a very long time.
He got all the big decisions correct, didn't bottle the red card, booked Tyler for diving, waved away handball claims against Billy, and generally took no nonsense.
6 mins added time in each half, which was also correct.
Agree, but it was a pen, Billy's arm was in the air..... Not complaining mind :grinning:

Of course. Goes without saying. But properly analysing the game, personally for me I can do it better watching on the box.
Have to agree. Emotion takes over at the ground. Felt awful today until the goal. Fucking heat made things a million times worse but it felt where I was sitting we was always going to get something out the game after the keepers clanger. Little man is absolutely buzzing. First season ticket for him and 2 home wins on the bounce.

I fucking hate those Sly sports Cunts just went on the app to look at the table and they have give Coventry the points

useless cunts

Not to be overly negative, but that first half was abysmal. 5 at the back makes us more solid defensively according to Rowett - when in actual fact we’ve now conceded 4 in our last 2?

It’s no good having to rely on Malone (who hasn’t had a good game since two seasons ago) and Danny who will always give 100% but can’t be relied on as a main attacking outlet all the time at the end of the day.

Afobe will get his critics again today but yet again another afternoon of zero quality or service in to him. One opportunity we did get fell to Mitchell who in acres of space and time overcooked a shit pass. Something has to change! No pattern or style or cutting edge in the final third. We set up at times like we are a counter attacking side but never have the quality to go with it and see teams off.

Have to agree. Emotion takes over at the ground. Felt awful today until the goal. Fucking heat made things a million times worse but it felt where I was sitting we was always going to get something out the game after the keepers clanger. Little man is absolutely buzzing. First season ticket for him and 2 home wins on the bounce.
He’s hooked then.

I get coated for most of my opinions . Maybe we should all think and see the same
I have noticed you get a rough ride. Have you seen the Panorama documentary from the 70’s? I think its because we are not keen on Northerners from Bristol (or Norwich). 👍

Great 2nd half performance, great come back and a great win!

More importantly though, and perhaps even more worryingly, WTF was Burey wearing on his head? :grinning: