MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

No…. for your negativity. Maybe you should support Man U. They just got tonked 4-0 by Brentford. Now with money they have spent that warrants whinging…
Observations not negativity we all have em and they differ, wether it’s negative is a matter of opinion. Work that one out, I did but I got more fingers

No…. for your negativity. Maybe you should support Man U. They just got tonked 4-0 by Brentford. Now with money they have spent that warrants whinging…
The geezer is a wasted condom mate, absolutely pointless trying to indulge in a conversation with someone who has so much negativity towards a club he apparently supports.

Mind you, if i was born with six fingers i would finger blast the shit out of my Mrs.

Have to agree. Emotion takes over at the ground. Felt awful today until the goal. Fucking heat made things a million times worse but it felt where I was sitting we was always going to get something out the game after the keepers clanger. Little man is absolutely buzzing. First season ticket for him and 2 home wins on the bounce.

Love this. Getting the lad involved/indoctrinated in the Lions!!!!!!!!!!!

Some proper fucking tools on here…. Don’t understand that a game of football is 90mins not 20! Like a fucking chicken coop so much egg on the faces…. How fucking muggy do you feel now! You need to get over to charlton…

come on you fucking lions!

View attachment 18876
Z, that's exactly how i feel. its as if they just sit by a keyboard...........bad pass ? quickly write bollocks........... good pass write something else. GR shite, GR brilliant...... all through the game.
Supporting Millwall is an experience............ i do wonder if any of them have ever experienced it.
They just cant get / do an overview of the game. They really do, do my head in. And before i read your post i was thinking, why don't they just f@@@ off to Palace or the spotters.............

Don't forget we'll hopefully have the German Panzer tank available for our next two games.

would be brilliant if he hits the ground running and a chant with German Panzer Tank in it happened

must admit I still dizzy from that game and am struggling to think of a chant that would incorporate those three words