MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

To all of you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be going to the game this afternoon, have a cracking day and cheer our lads on loud and proud.
Three points will do lovely, and hopefully give Mamalion's Brian a little lift to get well soon.
COYL.

To all of you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be going to the game this afternoon, have a cracking day and cheer our lads on loud and proud.
Three points will do lovely, and hopefully give Mamalion's Brian a little lift to get well soon.
COYL.
Thanks mate 👍
COYLS!

We know your busy Mama get well soon Brian, all chit chat here COYL
Thanks for organising the Thread, mate.

Just a word to the wise - Mama never uses ALL CAPS in the title, plus the phrase 'all chit chat here' should be included.

Apart from that, a good job well done!

Hoping the German gets a run out, if only the check his impressive ink.

....... talking of Germans, a teenage girl on Tipping Piont last week was asked what was Hitler's first name, the kid blurted out 'Heil?'

:grinning:

Just a word to the wise - Mama never uses ALL CAPS in the title, plus the phrase 'all chit chat here' should be included.

....... talking of Germans, a teenage girl on Tipping Piont last week was asked what was Hitler's first name, the kid blurted out 'Heil?'

Ever thought about a job in Admin on this site, Paris?:fish:

Ever thought about a job in Admin on this site, Paris?:fish:

That's a bit of a raw nerve mate.

I had a couple of interviews on a street bench in Nunhead, but couldn't come to an agreement over holiday pay and pension benefits.

Pity, because I reckon I would have run a tight ship; maybe Whiskylion and Monkey would still be posting!

I shall wait for the slap round the back of the legs from Mama thx for the heads up👍😧

That's a bit of a raw nerve mate.

I had a couple of interviews on a street bench in Nunhead, but couldn't come to an agreement over holiday pay and pension benefits.

Pity, because I reckon I would have run a tight ship; maybe Whiskylion and Monkey would still be posting!

Should have given the Merrydown a swerve, your negotiations may have gone better. 😜

Unable to make the game today because of a total fuck-up of the Rail Network.

I drove down for the Stoke match, but it wore me out. My reactions and eyesight are not what they use to be. Add the fact that I ended up in the wrong lane around Bank, it took me seven hours to reach Grove Park!

Anyway, hope you lads enjoy your afternoon, looking forward to three points.

COYL!

:thumbup: