MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

I agree it's a squad game, but a player will want to start. Leaving out Saville - a naturally left sided player - and playing Shackleton - a naturally right sided player - on the left didn't make sense to me. Even less so after their respective performances last week.
You might well be correct. I wasn't discussing squad selection, merely the attitude players these days must have in the professional game.
Very nice to see both Honeyman and Saville score today.
If you see a replay, watch Honeyman, not Burey. He comes jogging casually up from a long way back, so nobody picks him up. The rebound fell perfectly for him, for once.

We weren't great, but we've played better than that and lost. That's how football goes. No complaints from me and well done to the team for clawing it back and grabbing all the points.

We haven't come back from one goal down a lot over recent years to grab all three points, let alone two down. That's a good sign regarding the team spirit.

This squad is still finding its feet and I think things will only get better. After all, we do have some decent players knocking on the door.

COYL

Best performance by a ref that I've seen for a very long time.
He got all the big decisions correct, didn't bottle the red card, booked Tyler for diving, waved away handball claims against Billy, and generally took no nonsense.
6 mins added time in each half, which was also correct.
You have same rose tinted as me Paul, best performance by a ref at Millwall for as long as I remember.quality. Can we have him every week?

Tell me what part of bureys pass to olaofe was good, or could you not see it properly from where you say
Obviously couldn't see it from where i was sitting in the ground as i was sat on my sofa being a football manager channel hopping, flicking my bean between the Norwich and Charlton games. 👍

I couldn't watch or be there today so came on here just 5 minutes ago. This is what I take from here. We're shit most of our players are shit we can't pass and low and behold we win 3-2. :hmmm:
Its that sort of encouragement our players thrive on🦁🦁🦁🦁😊😊😊

You have same rose tinted as me Paul, best performance by a ref at Millwall for as long as I remember.quality. Can we have him every week?
If I wanted to be critical, he did let numerous pushes in the back of our players go, but hey, we won 3-2, who gives a fuck?