THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Right then, I’ll start. Dutch fella, Fleming signed for £2m or something like that. They threw in an oz of slate and two free goes in the Red Light District, to be auctioned off for good causes. That and Wallace has fucked off to West Brom. The bloke must like living in a shithole with good access to a decent curry*
There's a pub in West Brom called the Vine. It's run by Asians and they have the tandoori on serving Tikka and such like.. bloody good food, but it's just weird. Not sure if it's still going as the last time I went there was 20 years ago..the bird I was seeing up there was very dirty.. even shagged her in the women's bogs in the pub... I digress...

There's a pub in West Brom called the Vine. It's run by Asians and they have the tandoori on serving Tikka and such like.. bloody good food, but it's just weird. Not sure if it's still going as the last time I went there was 20 years ago..the bird I was seeing up there was very dirty.. even shagged her in the women's bogs in the pub... I digress...
Dirty, as in a soap dodger?.....or something else? Could you expand on that please?

Pre or post tandoori?

So you shagged her (v) indaloo.
Did you pop her dom.