You're initial thoughts on Harris- With exciting poll ------------------

Good appoinment given our current predicament?

• Yes

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Book me a table at the haters

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What part of Edinburgh mate? I was living up in East Lothian about 10 years back.. was always out in town with leigh griffiths, mad man him! Went to a fair few hibs games with him and his Mrs etc. Nisbet is a great finisher, but I feel he needs a partner alongside him to succeed properly here
I'm from Leith mate. Moved to London as a kid. Still got a house up there. I knew Leigh. Loved a sniff. Loose cannon! Wall are gonna want or need a big lump I reckon.

would have preferred an older, journeyman manager tbh. someone who absoloutly knows what they are doing and could have added a bit extra. bruce, pearson, warnock, mccarthy, that kind of ilk.

Wasn't happy initially, but having calmed down and thought it through I think Bomber is as good an appointment as anyone we could reasonably have hoped for. It must have taken a lot of courage to step in and leave CU so soon which will not look good from many independent observers perspective - and he must be absolutely champing at the bit to make this a success and he cares deeply about Millwall. I have changed my vote and am fully charged for the game at Southampton on Saturday even though me and 3 other Wall are in with the home support. If / when we score it will be very interesting 😉 🦁

Wasn't happy initially, but having calmed down and thought it through I think Bomber is as good an appointment as anyone we could reasonably have hoped for. It must have taken a lot of courage to step in and leave CU so soon which will not look good from many independent observers perspective - and he must be absolutely champing at the bit to make this a success and he cares deeply about Millwall. I have changed my vote and am fully charged for the game at Southampton on Saturday even though me and 3 other Wall are in with the home support. If / when we score it will be very interesting 😉 🦁
Trust me, nothing happens. So'ton supporters would try and pretend you're not there to avoid eye contact!

Two days later and I still can't get my head around it all. I hope it works, nothing against NH, how could anyone at this club, but its a proper panic appointment and another year on top on the contract. If you take Edwards out of the equation its a massive step back after the Rowett years really. .
Lets hope he has enough respect from the players to try and turn it around, because they are going to have to put a proper shift in now to stay up whoever is in charge, have they got the fight in them, we will see?. We were heading down with Edwards without a doubt so got to be worth a try.

Apparently shocked at the lack of moral at the training ground. But, I’ll be on the touch line leading them.. shoulders back, chest out.

No tall attacking target man in the squad, that's something new to Neil Harris, I think. Oh well, back to the Edwards approach; passing the ball about and see what happens (if anything).** Haha...only kidding.

Although, it will be interesting to see how he gets around that one.
Of course, Sheff Wed (and many others) showed us that you don't have to lob the ball high in to the box to score goals. Fizzing them in low will do nicely.