Your favourite throw ons

Slightly diffrent but a mate of mine took his young daughter to a dagenham game, Lee Hughes was playing for the opposition, my mate who a roofer and 5 foot wide at the shoulders just bought a steaming hot boveral, standing at the front Hughes smashed a ball out of play just missing my mates daughter without hesitation the boveral is launched0 into Lee Hughes face, obviously all hell broke lose

The most pointless missile throwing i can remember was when a lump of concrete sparked the linesman out on the halfway line side for giving a wrong decision, we were five nil up with around twenty minutes left in a cup tie.
That happened on the half way line near us what happened was the linesman was going one way and a copper the other way so I think it was chucked at the copper

Reading away. Early 90's, when you had to walk around the allotments.
Stood next to the bloke that threw a car wheel spanner on the pitch. How/why that was there, fuck only knows?

Preston away around 2000 on a bank holiday Monday with a good turnout by Wall, many of whom were well oiled after an eventful weekend in Blackpool. One particularly gobby northern prick in a stripey Lacoste jumper giving it non stop behind the fence got smashed straight in the boat race with a steaming hot meat pie. The bloke went down like a sack of shit screaming in agony and after some lengthy treatment from the St John’s ambulance got carried off with his scalded face covered in gauze and bandages to wild laughter and applause from the away end.

Reading away. Early 90's, when you had to walk around the allotments.
Stood next to the bloke that threw a car wheel spanner on the pitch. How/why that was there, fuck only knows?
I was stood a bit in front of you as it passed over my head towards Shaka Hislop the Reading keeper.

Wheel never know why they took it to the game.