Your favourite throw ons

champs08

Thought it might be Topical to discuss your favourite things thrown onto a pitch at a wall match over the years.

Believe it not, I’ve got a top 5

5) Starburst vs QPR, innovative - at Lino for poor offside decision.

4) Cup of tea vs Cambridge away 0-5 - at Lino for poor offside decision.

3) Pukka pie vs Weeds home 2-1 at Lino for poor offside decision.

2) monkey nuts vs Charlton 1-1 home old den, which landed on Linos shoulder - because he was a cnt.

1) Sean St Legder gave his boots to one of our fans at Derby (last game of the season), only for both boots to be thrown back at him with pace.
Funny as fck.

Now, I’m not advocating throwing things on a pitch, so before I get berated, think of me as the “missile journalist” - simply commentating.

That said, Moral of the story - if you’re a Lino, don’t give offsides against us, as we’ve got an element of fans that have an eye for a good food fight.

Slightly diffrent but a mate of mine took his young daughter to a dagenham game, Lee Hughes was playing for the opposition, my mate who a roofer and 5 foot wide at the shoulders just bought a steaming hot boveral, standing at the front Hughes smashed a ball out of play just missing my mates daughter without hesitation the boveral is launched into Lee Hughes face, obviously all hell broke lose

Thought it might be Topical to discuss your favourite things thrown onto a pitch at a wall match over the years.

Believe it not, I’ve got a top 5

5) Starburst vs QPR, innovative - at Lino for poor offside decision.

4) Cup of tea vs Cambridge away 0-5 - at Lino for poor offside decision.

3) Pukka pie vs Weeds home 2-1 at Lino for poor offside decision.

2) monkey nuts vs Charlton 1-1 home old den, which landed on Linos shoulder - because he was a cnt.

1) Sean St Legder gave his boots to one of our fans at Derby (last game of the season), only for both boots to be thrown back at him with pace.
Funny as fck.

Now, I’m not advocating throwing things on a pitch, so before I get berated, think of me as the “missile journalist” - simply commentating.

That said, Moral of the story - if you’re a Lino, don’t give offsides against us, as we’ve got an element of fans that have an eye for a good food fight.
Number 1 was indeed funny as fuck. As I remember it though he tossed the boots into our lot only to have them thrown forcibly back at him and roundly told to fuck off.

It was quite funny when vermin were throwing coins at Wise when he was preparing to take a corner. Wise gathered them all up, gave vermin a cheery thumbs up, then handed them to our lot in block 28. This happened twice in succession. Great way of dealing with it; no running whining to the ref and holding his head, Wise just got on with it. Proper.

Pat Jennings getting hit by a dart away at Forest

https://talksport.com/football/6854...rest-pat-jennings-arsenal-dart-stuart-pearce/

“After the game Howe goes in to see Cloughy and says to him, ‘This is absolutely outrageous, your fans are a disgrace, they're animals - look what they've done to my goalkeeper, he's had a dart thrown at him and it’s stuck in his arm!’

“They thought that was the end of it, but two days later this letter arrived to Pat on headed note paper - Nottingham Forest Football Club.

"It read: ‘Dear Pat, I have absolutely no sympathy for you whatsoever.

“‘Every time you come to the City Ground you stop everything that comes in your direction, so it’s of no surprise to me that you stopped the dart on this occasion.

“‘Lots of love, Brian'.

“He showed me this letter and I was absolutely laughing my head off!

"I thought that's typical Cloughy, and also typical of a player of that era who got hit by a dart and just got on with the game.”

It was very, very funny! I don't think you'd find that kind of thing from any other clubs' supporters. It was brilliant!
It was a shit season and we had a shit journey up that morning for a few different reasons. That had me and the old man in stitches, absolutely brilliant.

We all knew he was a wage thief, which he probably understood as he walked back to the changing rooms.

Ian Wright when he didn't, fancy taking a throw in, in front of our fans.
Went down like he had been shot pretending something had been thrown from the stands then rubbed his head to make a mark when he realised that the officials who were looking for the alleged missile were going to find nothing.