Percentage wise chance of qualifying
Cov 96, Wall 48, Sund 26, WBA 15, Rovers 15

5th place %: Cov 70, Wall 22, Sund 7

6th Place %: Cov 26, Wall 26, Sund 19, WBA 15, Rovers 15

Combinations % (any Order):
Cov & Wall 44, Cov & Sund 22, Cov & WBA 15, Cov & Rovers 15, Wall & Sund 4
That ^^^^^ made me dizzy. Startwankery extraordinare :clap::clap::clap:

My heart says yes, but my head says no.

Blackburn seem to have the hoodoo over us, more so in recent times! That, and the fact they haven’t won in 9 games just screams that it’ll be us that helps end their run, just when they really need it!

As long as it’s not WBA grabbing a play off spot, I’d be happy with another stay in the championship for the 2023/2024 season. Hopefully the club will keep hold of Flemming, and JB gives GR a decent transfer budget to buy Styles and Shacks, whilst also leaving him with money to look at the foreign market again. Add to that a couple of decent Prem loanees, and I think we could have a decent side that, with hard work and a lot of luck, could be challenging for automatic promotion next season!

Yes, I know a lot of you are laughing at that automatic promotion idea, but we’ve already over achieved this season by staying longer in and sometimes around the play offs (compared to our other seasons with Rowett), and that is a fantastic feat in itself! Time now to really go for it and bypass the play off lottery, and make a concerted effort to grab an automatic promotion place, so when we do go up, we’ll have a much better team that can cope with the rigours and talent of the Prem (more so than if we gained promotion this season!)

Last edited:
Here you go, ultimate statwankery:

There are 81 possible combinations of results between the 5 teams
39 of those put us in the play offs, 42 put us out

Percentage wise chance of qualifying
Cov 96, Wall 48, Sund 26, WBA 15, Rovers 15

5th place %: Cov 70, Wall 22, Sund 7

6th Place %: Cov 26, Wall 26, Sund 19, WBA 15, Rovers 15

Combinations % (any Order):
Cov & Wall 44, Cov & Sund 22, Cov & WBA 15, Cov & Rovers 15, Wall & Sund 4

Yes, I am that sad, but doing this stops me being on edge all the time like I've been since around January when I started to believe it could happen!
Much easier to just say...

If we win, we will
If we don't, we won't.

I can't handle games when we have fuck all to play for and we lose.

The play-offs, should we get there, will be fucking unbearable.

It's Millwall. We all hope, but we also fear the worst. That's the joy and the despair. And it's why we love the club.

Just give it your all, that's all we want and all we ever ask for.

COYL

It's Millwall. We all hope, but we also fear the worst. That's the joy and the despair. And it's why we love the club.

COYL
Not sure if i will be able to take it ref to P off final ha

old trafford the last 10 15 minutes were pure hell, seemed to go on for ever that last period of the game
i think on about 82 minutes im like ffs how much more time is he going to add on, Then bloke next to me goes loads of time yet to play

Gets on the train back bump into a few others say what i thought about the game like above and it was all "really i never thought they were going to score tbh was always confident"
"No me neither after we scored the goal i could not see us losing was fairly relaxed"

it seemed the last passage of the game it was all the Peckham Beckham Ward getting his nut to everything
funny he looked a bit of a poser and not what many call "a real wall payer" but i thought he was brave and went in many a times where it hurt

All over the place here, just feeling a bit better after flu, time seems to be going slow in the lead up to the game

COYL
win or loose, we won't be in league one next year, playing tiny clubs like swindon and charlton, etc.

Can see this being a typical good Wall performance on and off the pitch, don't see us winning the play offs but one game at a time and we will be too much for them today, they know they blew it last week.

Can see this being a typical good Wall performance on and off the pitch, don't see us winning the play offs but one game at a time and we will be too much for them today, they know they blew it last week.
Been a long old wait, one minute I'm confident then immediately start doubting them. It's the waiting thats doing me in, can't wait to get on the rattler, into the boozer and into the ground. I agree they know they've blown it. If we are at it 100%, we'll win.

If we could have afforded the draw, I'd say yes 100% but I can't help feeling that Millwall will do a 'Millwall' and the pressure will get to them. HOWEVER, I have been known to be wrong on occasions.

Been a long old wait, one minute I'm confident then immediately start doubting them. It's the waiting thats doing me in, can't wait to get on the rattler, into the boozer and into the ground. I agree they know they've blown it. If we are at it 100%, we'll win.
If you think we are going to win then you'll make the best of the day, if we lose it will be shit whatever you thought before the game, today's game is why we go to football, a whole season depending on one game, don't get too many games like today in our lifetime.

If we could have afforded the draw, I'd say yes 100% but I can't help feeling that Millwall will do a 'Millwall' and the pressure will get to them. HOWEVER, I have been known to be wrong on occasions.
Fully understand what you're saying but i do believe that this team has something about them and won't lie down or fold. They nearly fucked it up so i think they'll grab this opportunity with both hands and see the job through. An early goal and the Den will be rocking, will dent any hopes that Blackburn may have as well.

COYL

Fucking give it to them, both barrels

We fear no foe.

Fully understand what you're saying but i do believe that this team has something about them and won't lie down or fold. They nearly fucked it up so i think they'll grab this opportunity with both hands and see the job through. An early goal and the Den will be rocking, will dent any hopes that Blackburn may have as well.

COYL

Fucking give it to them, both barrels

We fear no foe.
I do hope you're right!

But a draw could be enough. WBA and Sunderland have tricky away matches against Swansea and Preston so no certainty they'll win. At least Blackburn have to come at us and go for the win. Too many Northern clubs have been able to come down, sit back and defend and then nick a goal on the break.