With Edwards could it be..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

millwall32

That we get relegated and he stays on?
I have a horrible feeling it'll be sold as "He's young manager and we'll rebuild a young squad around him."
Is that too far fetched?

Too far fetched I think, I don't see the board allowing him to get us out of this mess.
Luckily it is just 2 people to pay off and the pay off will be cheaper than relegation.
I think he will be gone today, although the announcement might not be made until the finances are sorted.

Whatmore seems to be the only player we have that can or wants to run with the ball. We have a team who only want to stand about and pass the ball about. This is down to tactics.

Rule One: If you are not being closed down take the ball forward until you are. then beat that player or pass.

That we get relegated and he stays on?
I have a horrible feeling it'll be sold as "He's young manager and we'll rebuild a young squad around him."
Is that too far fetched?

No it isn't too far fetched...

In his recent interviews he continues to talk about mistakes at the back.
I think him and the board want to unload certain, older players in the summer.
All our younger players are regularly going out on loan for experience, the Young Mayor was signed up out of the blue. I think it's all geared up to cull some of the old guard and they might sense all this...

Well, I think it's decent conspiracy theory
:grinning: .

If stories are true and our transfer window signings weren't what Edwards wanted how have we ended up with the worst 2 signings since the Russians.2 non playing unfit fuckers one with a rotten attitude most probably earning more than our 1st team squad.and we wonder why our first team ain't doing it.

Whatmore seems to be the only player we have that can or wants to run with the ball. We have a team who only want to stand about and pass the ball about. This is down to tactics.

Rule One: If you are not being closed down take the ball forward until you are. then beat that player or pass.
Thought Emakhu looked dangerous when he came on 👍

I’d play Watmore and Emakhu in place of Flemming and Esse who get caught in possession too often, prone to unsuccessful blind flicks and lacking when it comes to closing down.

The 2 goals yesterday could easily been avoided if Lenny had played RCD and Tanga (who I thought played reasonably well) RB.

No chance next Saturday but still sufficient games against moderate opposition for us to still do it.

I don't think Joe will be going anywhere.
He needs to have a really honest team talk,explaining that it's not just his career that's going to suffer but theirs as well.They can do it,was evident over the Christmas results, so come Saturday let's get out there and show what we can do.

Longman, Cuffey?

Getting rid of a manager is the easy option but look at the players 5-6 out of contract ,5 loaners ,a handful of young ones and a bigger handful of old uns,and a handful of injury prones, this is not a stable squad and the results show us that ,yes the tactics at times are awful and the game plan non exsistant but where's the pride in the blue shirt when you cross that white line ,in most it's not there, we have a captain who's as vocal as a dume waiter and could not lead a horse to water let alone a football team, this is not millwall team don t just blame JE thou he is it seems not up to the task

I'm watching that game as well. Christ, what is Maguire doing playing in a PL game? He is terrible...

Also, how on earth did Casemiro not receive a second yellow card?
The ref was right there in front of the tackle.
:grinning:
Especially as he is playing for a club as big as Man utd.
Luton play to their strengths and are giving Utd a right run for their money.

No it isn't too far fetched...

In his recent interviews he continues to talk about mistakes at the back.
I think him and the board want to unload certain, older players in the summer.
All our younger players are regularly going out on loan for experience, the Young Mayor was signed up out of the blue. I think it's all geared up to cull some of the old guard and they might sense all this...

Well, I think it's decent conspiracy theory
:grinning: .
Only a conspiracy if it's true!.

I'm watching that game as well. Christ, what is Maguire doing playing in a PL game? He is terrible...

Also, how on earth did Casemiro not receive a second yellow card?
The ref was right there in front of the tackle.
:grinning:
I mention to my mates on how does he manage to get a game of football each week!.

Status
Not open for further replies.