Who do you want to replace Edwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wippa me old fruit, we can stay up with Edwards in charge, he just has to play to the players strengths instead of persisting with a style of play we cant produce. We need a morale boost from somewhere and the players have to show some backbone and everyone has to be on the same page. If the players are revolting against the manager then they can fuck off with him in my opinion.

It's all come home to roost.An aging defence being ask to play a new way the board/JE wants is never going to end well.When we had the likes of Ballard/Cresswell the defence looked fresh, but the club can not afford those players, added that we were screaming out for a proper LB and some pace in the middle and none of it has materialised.The board, JE and this Aldridge mong have a lot to answer for...Livid don't explain how I feel about todays result, so feel free to pick this post apart...

Last edited:
It's all come home to roost.An aging defence being ask to play a new way the board/JE wants is never going to end well.When we had the likes of Ballard/Cresswell the defence looked fresh, but the club can not afford those players, added that we were screaming out for a proper LBN and some pace in the middle and none of it has materialised.The board, JE and this Aldridge mong have a lot to answer for...Livid don't explain how I feel about todays result, so feel free to pick this post apart...
Nothing to pick apart, bang on the money.

I asked the question on here a few years back what do the other board members actually contribute and was it only the Berylson family funding the club

The way I see it we are in free-fall and I think we will be relegated unless we get right back to basics and grinding out points the hard way. Fighting tooth and nail for everything, fuck trying to play pretty, guts and drive and scrap for our lives. I would love to see KJ back just to steady the ship but that ain't gonna happen.
In our current situation Moro might not be such a bad shout. I'm not suggesting he'd set the place alight but he would certainly grab the team by the scruff of the neck and give them the encouragement, and kicking if need be, that would get them at least making a fight of things. We might well go down with him, but if we did he might work out ok with us in league 1 with a clear out and fresh start. We are definitely heading down with JE; Moro might not be able to change that, but I wouldn't be against giving him a shot.

It's all come home to roost.An aging defence being ask to play a new way the board/JE wants is never going to end well.When we had the likes of Ballard/Cresswell the defence looked fresh, but the club can not afford those players, added that we were screaming out for a proper LBN and some pace in the middle and none of it has materialised.The board, JE and this Aldridge mong have a lot to answer for...Livid don't explain how I feel about todays result, so feel free to pick this post apart...
Look at the team sheet six players out of the twenty Bart Lenny Cooper Murray Sav and Bradshaw were Neil Harris signings and he left four and a half years ago how hard can it be to upgrade an ageing squad

In my sick way of thinking I would say nobody to replace him. Let him serve his sentence until the end of the season. Either he earns his stripes or he gets dogs abuse every time we put in a shit performance along with the players I might add. They ALL need to buck their fucking ideas up, not just the manager. No walking away, stick it out and pay your dues. Go down fighting or with a whimper, whatever it is, lets see what your made of. 51 years supporting this lot, been in worse situations with worse teams so its nothing new, no taking the easy way out. If we go down, rebuild ( which is required anyway ) and bounce back.

I would ask GR to come back just until the end of the season to try and keep us up and in the meantime look for someone with more experience than JE (which is practically anyone)

If we are going back to basics and GR style, get that cunt Megson in, how about Tony Pulis or and this get better, Steve Bruce!..

I would ask GR to come back just until the end of the season to try and keep us up and in the meantime look for someone with more experience than JE (which is practically anyone)
I thought he left because of the distance between him and his family, which alluded to many times throughout his tenure and he thought he'd taken the team as far as they could (before spunking the summer transfer kitty), so why would entertain that notion!?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online