Who do you dislike most in the football world? N/W

Tim Stillman - Arsenal Blogger

No idea who the fuck he was but I've got Sly Sports Non-News on they're interviewing this prat about the Arsenal Women's team and this fucking beta-male incel appears to be an expert on the them.

He's top of my list now.

Any football blooger/vlogger/cunt who live records themselves at a match
Even Fat Dan?

Too many to list, but i find the current situation with Wrexham absolutely f**king nauseating in the extreme. Like with the whole Salford City thing a few years back, it’s like non-league football never existed before the clubs became essentially a rich man’s play thing. Like everyone f**king owes them something. Fairytale my arse. F**k off!

Too many to list, but i find the current situation with Wrexham absolutely f**king nauseating in the extreme. Like with the whole Salford City thing a few years back, it’s like non-league football never existed before the clubs became essentially a rich man’s play thing. Like everyone f**king owes them something. Fairytale my arse. F**k off!
Snap

All of the above, but special mention must go to :

Rio Ferdinand................. Its as though he is some kind of a god at times. an interview today with his wife for f's sake

Plus, womens football. Look, its rubbish and its as though the MSM are brainwashing the population........

linker sex case
jeff sterling big mouth

roy keane who always babbbleing on about comittment (but walked out on ireland) ,neville,Collymore, and woman pudits on the mans game ffs
I’ve only ever heard Jeff support our club mate. Plus he’s been hosted at the den for charity events and again very complimentary about everyone connected to the club.

Every single cunt that’s on that Arsenal fan tv….Raheem Sterling, the most over rated tap in merchant ever…..any fan base who tries to do “Ultras”……the 2 Gary’s that have been gloriously covered already…..the Anfield atmosphere myth…..Spurs, not even a London club really who’s support is almost entirely made up of middle class drips from the Home Counties, who wear nothing but Moncler, north face Gilets and Nike air trainers regardless of age!!!

Every single cunt that’s on that Arsenal fan tv….Raheem Sterling, the most over rated tap in merchant ever…..any fan base who tries to do “Ultras”……the 2 Gary’s that have been gloriously covered already…..the Anfield atmosphere myth…..Spurs, not even a London club really who’s support is almost entirely made up of middle class drips from the Home Counties, who wear nothing but Moncler, north face Gilets and Nike air trainers regardless of age!!!
This 👆