Who do you dislike most in the football world? N/W

Jasper Carrot for that really annoyingly whiny stupid brummie accent and pretty much anything related to Birmingham especially Stern John and that old trout Brady - also all Hungarians after trip to Budapest 2005

Whoever suddenly decided that women’s football is somehow comparable to the men’s game.
It's the money men at Sky and elsewhere that push this two bob, cheap platform to show that you're woke and liberal. Sky are now owned by comcast a company that knows how to make dough through social issues. It;s a race to be seen to be on the ' right/ correct side of righteousness otherwise you end up being cancelled.

Pelt them with bricks.

Any Steward who tries and tell me to sit down
Any people checking there ticket for seat numbers and looking at you while doing it

Both as bad as each other
Fuck me, yeah. I was at my local non-league team, I've got 3 kids with me. There's 3 seats either side of us and an whole row in front and
another then other side of the aisle. Woman comes up with 2 kids and says she booked 3 of the seats were sat in! Before I can say anything some bloke says to her "You can sit wherever you want love. You really goingnto make them get up and move when to get to here you've walked past about 50 empty seats?" They walk amongst us

Any Steward who tries and tell me to sit down
Any people checking there ticket for seat numbers and looking at you while doing it

Both as bad as each other
Yeah I agree but I also hate the cunts who only turn up for the big games ( palace and Everton cup games specifically) and sit in mine and my daughter’s ST seats .
Which we’ve had for eons all because someone was in their seat so they thought it was all right to have mine.
We didn’t turn up an hour before kickoff because we had a couple in Harry’s bar like we normally do.
Then have the front to refuse to move and call a steward.
I Told them on both occasions to fuck off , then the dopey stewards threatened me with being slung out for my aggressive behaviour.

Especially although he gets some leeway for his dedication to the Lions.
But he monetises his so called dedication. Have often seen it said that his knowledge of wall is shocking considering he's supposed to have been going for eons.

I once see a youtube video of him going to a vermin game, was filmed coming out of a bookies and showing off a betting slip where he'd stuck a cockle on the vermin to win 3-1. That is cunts work in my opinion, i don't know one Lion that could bring themselves to do such a thing.