Who are West Ham getting run by this week😂

👏👏 Huddersfield it all kicked off outside their boozer a few years back too

some of theirs wanted it after the playoff game at theirs a few years ago in the car park but bottled it , then at a carpark around the corner 3 brum fans put a lone wall fan on his put on his arse for no reason , the 3 brum lads ( who were shouting we are Birmingham ) they got run across the carriage way , then one came back for his car and got what he deserved , some northern cunts think they can take the piss and non hooligans call them what you want will do nothing , when was the last time a northern firm had a real go at us without hiding behind o/b

The thread title is a good un, this could end up a sticky with all the regular slappings they're recieving :grinning:

Think they still carry that undefeated flag about not as a warning, but as a reminder of the last time they had a cecent mob. If you are finished and don't have anything that even looks like a firm it's no fucking surprise that they think there undefeated. I suppose the Krauts running them ragged in London, a few others, and not forgetting 50 of Bournemouths finest sticking it on them on their manor with no takers don't count.

Form is temporary class is permanent.

A few did mate. One of the notherners that my pal was banged up with reckons the camera that caught all the footage and that was used as evidence hadn't worked in some time prior to that event! You have to go full camo now if you're going to get stuck in. Think you've seen my pavement duty uniform.

Zoro eat your heart out.

:batman: :)
Haha! I have P. And you and Overseas are right of course. Fucking ridiculous going down for that shit and it's got worse. Always some cunt doing a Fellini.

The thread title is a good un, this could end up a sticky with all the regular slappings they're recieving :grinning:

Think they still carry that undefeated flag about not as a warning, but as a reminder of the last time they had a cecent mob. If you are finished and don't have anything that even looks like a firm it's no fucking surprise that they think there undefeated. I suppose the Krauts running them ragged in London, a few others, and not forgetting 50 of Bournemouths finest sticking it on them on their manor with no takers don't count.

Form is temporary class is permanent.
👏👏 You know that P and so do those of theirs I know. In private they say we are the bollocks.

West ham at their gaff would be interesting. They would try to save face amongst day trippers foam hand wavers and replica shirt wearers all giving it large. Total carnage, they're claim a result, the press would destroy us and we will sing NOLU. Cant wait
I really think there would be just one game.
Every one, no matter the age, would be at it.

Over there will only ever happen once and that’s why we would have probably the best mob ever.
As stated, it would be carnage somewhere

West ham at their gaff would be interesting. They would try to save face amongst day trippers foam hand wavers and replica shirt wearers all giving it large. Total carnage, they're claim a result, the press would destroy us and we will sing NOLU. Cant wait
That would be a pleasant day out. It been a while. You would get some old guys turn up for that one. I would buy a nice half and half scarf and stroll in with my foam hands waving. Blending in. FFS.

I really think there would be just one game.
Every one, no matter the age, would be at it.

Over there will only ever happen once and that’s why we would have probably the best mob ever.
As stated, it would be carnage somewhere
Need to meet them in a league game cause i don't think a cup game drawn at their place would ever come out of that bag of balls.

Replies on that tweet are hilarious 😂
cos i saw your comment had a read, as you say some did bring a smile tbf
One of the posters giving some back was a spotter got this back from him

Mate you have mentioned this 3 times despite the fact I’m commenting no one cares about Charlton :grinning:

Casandra :D

for some reason cant do Quote sign on keyboard ? gone all over the place recently for some reason

Last edited:
cos i saw your comment had a read, as you say some did bring a smile tbf
One of the posters giving some back was a spotter got this back from him

Mate you have mentioned this 3 times despite the fact I’m commenting no one cares about Charlton :grinning:

Casandra :D

for some reason cant do Quote sign on keyboard ? gone all over the place recently for some reason
😂🤣😆 I saw that too. Judging by their crowds even Spotters don't much care about Charlton either!

Next time we play them there will more likely be more `tourists' from other countries than anyone else.
Remember lots of Italians, Dutch and others fr the 0-0 at our place.
Think they left disappointed at the lack of activity - Vermin never showed - having expected to be extras in a remake of Green Street.

I’ve been over to there new gaff it would be impossible for the filth to keep control , lots of open space ,it would be like Custer’s last stand, only place I’ve seen like it Plymouth’s ground walk back to the station ,

Members online