Who are West Ham getting run by this week😂

It’s amazing in most of the comments that most West Ham fans seem completely indifferent these days to what they’ve become. The most common reply is ‘grow up’ which on the whole is a fair point but what has happened over there to that working class attitude of not letting the piss get taken out of you?

You can say that most of us have ‘grown up’ but as evidenced at Huddersfield after the game the other week Wall will still back each other up if needed. Without going too much into what happened a tooled up pub load of their old lot thought they could get on a bully up by ambushing our kids. There’s still a bit of pride in the old lion yet.

It’s amazing in most of the comments that most West Ham fans seem completely indifferent these days to what they’ve become. The most common reply is ‘grow up’ which on the whole is a fair point but what has happened over there to that working class attitude of not letting the piss get taken out of you?

You can say that most of us have ‘grown up’ but as evidenced at Huddersfield after the game the other week Wall will still back each other up if needed. Without going too much into what happened a tooled up pub load of their old lot thought they could get on a bully up by ambushing our kids. There’s still a bit of pride in the old lion yet.
👏👏 Huddersfield it all kicked off outside their boozer a few years back too.

It did when we turned up, they made the call but few of them walked the walk. I presume last weeks showing was payback for the slapping they recieved.

The comedian did time for that turnout as you'll know.
A few did mate. One of the notherners that my pal was banged up with reckons the camera that caught all the footage and that was used as evidence hadn't worked in some time prior to that event! You have to go full camo now if you're going to get stuck in. Think you've seen my pavement duty uniform.

Zoro eat your heart out.

:batman: :)

Last edited:

As old of some of us as got,well me anyway lol, i would still step foreward to defend a fellow wall, its in our blood

as for the vermin the new rich dwellersof the in place to live the east end have adpoted the club as theirs, which blends in with the ground in stratford.

r.i.p. old west ham.........c...ts

The last quote was as embarrassing as the first!.
"As I walked up to the stadium (for my ice cream, popcorn to watch the lazer and bubble show)." said no other football supporters in their lives...