Whiskylion

I thought exactly the same thing when he said that!
I didn't like to correct him, for on thing because I'm polite, but also because I'm 4 years older than Jim.
If he is old, what does that make me?
Don't answer that! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
The important thing Paul is that you can’t possibly look any older than Jim, he’s always looked older than he is even when he was shagging that “Canadian 41 year old” that’s come back to haunt him

The important thing Paul is that you can’t possibly look any older than Jim, he’s always looked older than he is even when he was shagging that “Canadian 41 year old” that’s come back to haunt him
haha!
When we go to Millwall together at the end of the month I'm a bit worried someone might say "It's nice you to bring your dad to football"
FFS don't tell him I said that!
It's just as well he can't get on here at the moment. :rofl: :rofl:

I assumed he was as off looking for miracle trade deals huge financial gains free NHS funding. Nirvana for farmers and fishermen. He’ll be away a while

haha!
When we go to Millwall together at the end of the month I'm a bit worried someone might say "It's nice you to bring your dad to football"
FFS don't tell him I said that!
It's just as well he can't get on here at the moment. :rofl: :rofl:
And will you both be in Harry's Bar before kick off? This round I'm buying will cost me more than a tank of petrol, by the sound of it.

B
I told him about your suggestion for the title, OAG, and he laughed out loud.
He said he would call it
"The colonial Edition, written by white, middle-aged, middle class man"

BTW, he is still having computer problems that do not allow him to view this site. He has no idea why. I suggested he try another browser and his eyes glazed over and he fell asleep!

He also did say he is still fighting for his professional life and thanked you all for your good wishes.

Tell him he never did respond to my text, the old buzzard