Whiskylion

The whisky world and rare whisky brands prices have gone through the roof, more than gold apparently so no wonder his busy

Hope his fight against the woke brigade is going well. Outrageous that some snide comment from a stranger on Twitter can put the skids under his entire business.
All he had to do was re name it “The Whisky Lad Bible” & he would have been off the hook with the bird, although quite possible involved in a copyright dispute with the Lad Bible owners

All he had to do was re name it “The Whisky Lad Bible” & he would have been off the hook with the bird, although quite possible involved in a copyright dispute with the Lad Bible owners
I told him about your suggestion for the title, OAG, and he laughed out loud.
He said he would call it
"The colonial Edition, written by white, middle-aged, middle class man"

BTW, he is still having computer problems that do not allow him to view this site. He has no idea why. I suggested he try another browser and his eyes glazed over and he fell asleep!

He also did say he is still fighting for his professional life and thanked you all for your good wishes.

I told him about your suggestion for the title, OAG, and he laughed out loud.
He said he would call it
"The colonial Edition, written by white, middle-aged, middle class man"

BTW, he is still having computer problems that do not allow him to view this site. He has no idea why. I suggested he try another browser and his eyes glazed over and he fell asleep!

He also did say he is still fighting for his professional life and thanked you all for your good wishes.
I love it when we say we are middle aged (we all do it) when in fact we are all officially “old”
Can you imagine when we were kids chatting to anyone 60+ and thinking anything other than this blokes old? In any bible I ever read you only got three score years and ten (see what I did there?)

I love it when we say we are middle aged (we all do it) when in fact we are all officially “old”
Can you imagine when we were kids chatting to anyone 60+ and thinking anything other than this blokes old? In any bible I ever read you only got three score years and ten (see what I did there?)
I thought exactly the same thing when he said that!
I didn't like to correct him, for on thing because I'm polite, but also because I'm 4 years older than Jim.
If he is old, what does that make me?
Don't answer that! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Members online