What does the new manager need to do first?

I think getting Sarkic back fit will be key. If he breaks down again by January, I'd be inclined to go for someone else on loan to the end of the season. I'd then go for a ball playing centre back, in the vein of Cresswell and another left back to cover Bryan's constant injuries. If we have anything left, another striker, but Bradders and Nisbet should see us through if used right.

Re the fitness training:
I can’t say I understand it all but they had a bloke on the TV during the Breeders Cup meeting talking about how he uses technology/logarithms to tell you how much training etc horses need.
He’d previously been working with NFL players and said they had managed to reduce injuries by 25% because the training methods had been all wrong.
Neigh that can’t be right 😉

Get an A-Z and find out where the training ground is!
Funnily enough I went past the training ground tonight. It occurred to me that if it was Barcelona or Real Madrid there’d already be hundreds of fans outside celebrating the arrival of the latest messiah (with a few fireworks no doubt)

Install quick incisive passing, practice first touch, keep head raised, and move into intelligent positions to receive a pass. I feel sure that’s basic

Funnily enough I went past the training ground tonight. It occurred to me that if it was Barcelona or Real Madrid there’d already be hundreds of fans outside celebrating the arrival of the latest messiah (with a few fireworks no doubt)
I was there, but after an hour he hadn’t turned up and it got cold, so I went home. :thumbup:

I was there, but after an hour he hadn’t turned up and it got cold, so I went home. :thumbup:
When we got to the Cup Final I tied two Millwall flags to the railings outside the training ground like they do all round the world, they weren’t there the next day :shake:
Probably the pesky local kids (& I used to live in Downham)