Wet spam fans getting naughty in Prague.

M

Forgot about the locals👏👏
Some proper chaps out there mate, they don't fuck about and West ham giving it the undefeated bollox will just be motivation for the local thugs. I hope they get a fucking torrid time out there. And no, i don;t care that they're English, they're slimey vermin that have no morals. Have had two wall mates get cut by them down the years so i hope they get annihilated.

Some proper chaps out there mate, they don't fuck about and West ham giving it the undefeated bollox will just be motivation for the local thugs. I hope they get a fucking torrid time out there. And no, i don;t care that they're English, they're slimey vermin that have no morals. Have had two wall mates get cut by them down the years so i hope they get annihilated.
Yeah. Don't buy into the 'support them cos they're English bollocks' at all. Weird. Anyway, been following Fiorentina since 1968 when I saw them with my old man playing Inter in Florence😁

Yeah. Don't buy into the 'support them cos they're English bollocks' at all. Weird. Anyway, been following Fiorentina since 1968 when I saw them with my old man playing Inter in Florence😁
Have had plenty of run ins with northern firms when we was out on the hunt with England. Preston, Leeds the geordies all wanted to have a pop at Wall and other southern firms. Jella never gave a fuck for his fellow englishman when he was going around pokking bods with a chiv, the little spit riddled, raspberry cunt.

On the back footstool, as per😐 But the Fiorentina at the start of the video don't want to know either. A perfect match.

Another angle. The wops do look shit, have to say.
Czech caption says: Italy fans attacked West Ham fans in a bar in Rytířská Street, injuring three. One policeman was also attacked. We have restricted the personal freedom of 16 people and we are currently investigating the whole incident.

Last edited:
On the back footstool, as per😐 But the Fiorentina at the start of the video don't want to know either. A perfect match.

Czech caption says: Italy fans attacked West Ham fans in a bar in Rytířská Street, injuring three. One policeman was also attacked. We have restricted the personal freedom of 16 people and we are currently investigating the whole incident.
The size of some of those west ham bods hiding in the bar/ cafe whilst there mates get legged. They should have just plotted up in B&Q in Dagenham if all they're gonna do is lob plastic chairs about.

Compare them lot over there season in europe to us out in Budapest. We were causing havoc from the word go and continued to do so until we left. Us against the OB and the Ferenavarous firm plus locals and not a backward step taken. The mob i was with went toe to toe when way outnumbered. Bout 40 of of us against twice our number and stood and held it together until we backed them off.

The essex boys have brought shame on themselves and our country. They've been legged and slapped about in every european country that they've ventured to. Absolute comedy firm. Stick that in your book Cassandra, ya big fucking dopey melt.

The raspberry is probably up on bricks now and Jela trying to sell the wheels to a scrapyard. Die you snide little cunt.
Long overdue playing them.
A lot of "come on" going on. Dont have the sense to strip the chair legs of. Shamefull
If they strip them off they have to go toe to toe instead of chucking them
The size of some of those west ham bods hiding in the bar/ cafe whilst there mates get legged. They should have just plotted up in B&Q in Dagenham iof all they're gonna do is lob plstic chairs about.

Compare them lot over there season in europe to us out in Budapest. We were causing havoc from the word go and continued to do so until we left. Us against the OB and the Ferenavarous firm plus locals and not a backward step taken. The mob i was with went toe to toe when way outnumbered. Bout 40 of of us against twice our number and stood and held it toghether until we backed them off.

The essex boys have brought shame on themselves and our country. They've been legged and slapped about in every european country that they've ventured to. Absolute comedy firm. Stick that in your book Cassandra, ya big fucking dopey melt.
Actually sitting here laughing at that😂

Around 00:30 on the bottom video, the fuckwit with bleached hair and a red top lobs something, then gets hit on the back of his head with a Beer Can from one of his mates...He starts to scratch his head where his brain is dripping out...
:grinning: