Wet spam fans getting naughty in Prague.

The love in for these cunts makes me sick, they really are the media darlings of football, fuck knows why. All because they’re playing in nothing more than a glorified friendly.

Fuck Bobby Moore, fuck Alan Taylor, fuck Ron Greenwood, fuck Alan Devonshire and Trevor Brooking, fuck Elsie’s P&M, fuck Joe Cole and Anton ugly cunt Ferdinand, fuck Chesney Hawkes, fuck John Lyall, fuck Harry Ballbag face Redknapp, fuck Cass, Swallow, Gardner, Jela, Bunter, Shakes etc etc. Fuck the fucking lot of them. I hope they get smashed.

On the back footstool, as per😐 But the Fiorentina at the start of the video don't want to know either. A perfect match.

Another angle. The wops do look shit, have to say.
Czech caption says: Italy fans attacked West Ham fans in a bar in Rytířská Street, injuring three. One policeman was also attacked. We have restricted the personal freedom of 16 people and we are currently investigating the whole incident.
Why have they been nicked in a ladies shoe shop. 🤔😎

EMBARRASSING that's all you can say hide in a shop wait for the wops to go past then try and chuck a chair at them and then re hide in a shop
It's the other way round mate and wouldn't happen if it was Wall. Have they gone soft?

They bottled that in a bar and throwing plastic chairs , surely you would let loose with bottles and glasses , could have easily got into them , and probably done ok , wankers .

Can someone explain to me what is going on there. Looks like the spics are running past the bars throwing the odd flare and the vermin are just throwing the odd plastic chair vaguely towards them. Is no one going to throw a punch?

Embarrassing England once again the muggy cunts.thrown lighter hits an eyetie and cuts his head.how does the song go.west ham are wankers everywhere they go