West London tramps V Wall -Match thread.

I am massively biased, but our fans are fantastic. Not one or two, or a few hundred, but the entire fucking away following are having it. How many clubs have that? Not many.

Being the sad shit that I am, my Youtube history tells me I have watched this video alone over 50 times.
That literally warms my heart. So Millwall. Lifts me every fucking time. And what you say. Every last one of them will stand. Can't wait for Saturday.

I am massively biased, but our fans are fantastic. Not one or two, or a few hundred, but the entire fucking away following are having it. How many clubs have that? Not many.

Being the sad shit that I am, my Youtube history tells me I have watched this video alone over 50 times.
Try this one. My daughter is watching her mum graduate today and joked she was going to do a Miiiiiiiii. When she graduated herself I did a full monks chant as she picked up her certificate. She says she's still suffering from PTSD. A bit muggy I admit but I was getting annoyed by endless cohorts of cheering Chinese. Anyway I found this to remind her. Best monks chant I've seen on the net.

Try this one. My daughter is watching her mum graduate today and joked she was going to do a Miiiiiiiii. When she graduated herself I did a full monks chant as she picked up her certificate. She says she's still suffering from PTSD. A bit muggy I admit but I was getting annoyed by endless cohorts of cheering Chinese. Anyway I found this to remind her. Best monks chant I've seen on the net.

Absolutely brilliant.

At my dad's funeral I asked for Let 'em come to be played in the crematorium at the start of the service. I remember looking around at his brothers and they were all singing along and that was the moment that broke me and I started to cry. When it ended, a mate of mine took the opportunity to try and lighten the mood by letting out a loud Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and everyone started cracking up.

Absolutely brilliant.

At my dad's funeral I asked for Let 'em come to be played in the crematorium at the start of the service. I remember looking around at his brothers and they were all singing along and that was the moment that broke me and I started to cry. When it ended, a mate of mine took the opportunity to try and lighten the mood by letting out a loud Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and everyone started cracking up.
Fantastic mate and a very moving story too.

Absolutely brilliant.

Had let em come at my dads funeral as well see one of my friends who’s West Ham a couple of weeks later and he said he couldn’t get the song off his mind and it was driving him mad

Absolutely brilliant.

Had it played at our wedding when Mrs H and I walked into the reception. Will always remember my uncle, cousin and a brother singing along with a mix of surprise and delight on their faces!

see chair has been nicked by belgian police about assault on someone in flanders
prosecution asking for 2 yrs imprisoment fucking haha's is the correct name for these cunts