West Brom-Rowetts next job

Saxon Lion

NEWS

RIVAL CHAMPIONSHIP BOSS EMERGES ON WEST BROM RADAR AS THEY SEEK STEVE BRUCE’S REPLACEMENT​

78f3bfc8fc6d4e7773159b38663c903d

Published
3 hours ago
on
10 October 2022, 20:07
By
Chris Gallagher

2021-11-27T162620Z_2040605138_RC223R96735I_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-HUL-MLW-REPORT-scaled.jpg

I think Rowett is a great manager, but he's great at doing his thing - staying in the division whilst not wasting money. He will keep WBA up, but surely with their crowds they should be looking at more than that in the long term.

That's what I said, but you said it first!
They want promotion so will go for a big name with an attacking approach. In the unlikely event he does go we’d probably get marmite Morro and Rowett would take some of our better players.

I think he'd do a decent job for them, he's certainly a far better manager than Steve Bruce. I think he'd be interested because it would allow him to live nearer his home. I couldn't blame him for that, but I'd be sad if he left.

If he did go, then replacing him would be difficult. Those calling for Morison a while ago may get their wish but personally, I think it would be a bad appointment.

I should think that gig will end up with Sean Dyche. He will keep them in the Championship for another season. Then ultimately, his defensive Hoofball approach will get him the sack and a nice pay day. They will then appoint some other old time, over hyped, useless overpaid no hoper.

Am I being cynical? Nah...
It's just the way these 'It's our right to be in the PL' clubs operate these days.
These tosspot clubs and cunts like Bruce are made for each other - It's incestuous.

:smoke: