West Brom-Rowetts next job

Roll up, roll up, everyone's a winner.... Every fucker in the World is in the know.
This one was posted just before midday.
:grinning:

View attachment 19621

Fuck me, we do have some proper 'Spotter' clones following us.
Shortly after the above post, we then had this below:

:shrug:

View attachment 19622
Nothing from the twitter loon saying where Rowett has said he's keen! Possibly because he hasn't! :silly:

Shows how little he knows about us, as i've wrote before, you have to go back a bit in time for the last time we've had such a settled and productive stay in this division. Contrary to what some say about his forensic and researched questioning, he's shown on numerous occasions that he is limited on our history. He also has form for repeating incorrect info from the net, he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty and greedy boy.
Forensic and researched questioning :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Sloganeering, empty attempt to appear "balanced" without risking loss of clicks/audience.. It's worse than the American Democrat Party at times. :mad:

Last edited:
Roll up, roll up, everyone's a winner.... Every fucker in the World is in the know.
This one was posted just before midday.
:grinning:

View attachment 19621

Fuck me, we do have some proper 'Spotter' clones following us.
Shortly after the above post, we then had this below:

:shrug:

View attachment 19622

I am not surprised by this but fucking hell, some people let their brains go on holiday.

Fucking Fat Dan saying Rowett hasn't done anything special with us, his job has been on a par with Neil Harris', not fussed if he goes.

This is the same bloke who wanted that tramp Ainsworth over Rowett. I wish he'd fucking do one and fuck off away from our club. He is an embarrassment.

The blokes a fucking parasite and would have got a dig long ago if he didn’t have the foresight to use his kid as a human shield. He wants Rowett gone simply because steady results fuck up his clicks and views on his poxy channel.

Fat Dan claims to support the club but spends his time talking shit and spreading rumours which do nothing but harm the club. He’s only happy when we’re doing shit because that’s what gets him exposure. The only thing I’d like to see him exposed to is some fucking Russian nerve agent the cunt.

For the record, and let's have it right, some of the managers mentioned as next Millwall or for that matter, West Brom managers are more or less two cheeks of the same arse. Dyche plays very similarly to Rowett in terms of style and so does Wilder for that matter. So anyone wanting Rowett out and then self-appointing one of the above who thinks this will then result in Guardiola-esque total football with Danny McNamara and Murray Wallace playing as inverted midfielders when we have the customary 79% possession is quite frankly, not playing with a full deck.

Rowett has just shortened to 4/5 with a couple of bookmakers. So there's either some great value out there with other bets, or Rowett is going to be approached if not already. His interview with SLP this morning did not discount it in any way, so I don't think this is done and dusted either way as yet.

How much clearer can the bloke be? I can't see how anyone can construe this in any other way. If he did want away his agent would be making that clear to West Brom, it won't be done by the manager via a local rag.

"I’ve had three years where all I concentrated on is trying to get Millwall in the top six after finishing eighth, 11th and ninth. That’s all my focus is on now. It’s very, very simple".

Last edited:
How much clearer can the bloke be? I can't see how anyone can construe this in any other way. If he did want away his agent would be making that clear to West Brom, it won't be done by the manager via a local rag.

"I’ve had three years where all I concentrated on is trying to get Millwall in the top six after finishing eighth, 11th and ninth. That’s all my focus is on now. It’s very, very simple".
Yeah because when it's the other way round they're apt to slip in words like options, opportunities etc.. Think it's like he says plain and on the face of it. Not a lot to speculate about when it comes down to it. Last line suffices.