Well well well

Oh come on, all this positivity isn’t us at all.
Surely Rosetta got something wrong.
He should have started , he has no place in the team.
Subs need to be put on after 5 minutes.
Not the Millwall I know sort it out , keeping the haters closed.
What will the slaver offers do from now till the last game?
Fuck you Rowett

Great performance, the nothing to lose go for it attitude works for us, when it was in our hands we were nervy, over cautious and at times shocking, whatever happens with todays results next week still has something on it. More of the same and if we don't make it by going for it rather than being too cautious we will all be happy.
Despite a hard watch its been a great season on paper and to go into the last game still in the hunt is some achievement and I certainly didn't expect it at the start of the season and even less so last weekend so fair play to GR and the boys. Last night is what Millwall are all about, they drive you mad, they let you down then just as you are giving up hope they lure you back in.

Great performance, the nothing to lose go for it attitude works for us, when it was in our hands we were nervy, over cautious and at times shocking, whatever happens with todays results next week still has something on it. More of the same and if we don't make it by going for it rather than being too cautious we will all be happy.
Despite a hard watch its been a great season on paper and to go into the last game still in the hunt is some achievement and I certainly didn't expect it at the start of the season and even less so last weekend so fair play to GR and the boys. Last night is what Millwall are all about, they drive you mad, they let you down then just as you are giving up hope they lure you back in.
Bloody teasers 😉

Oh ye of little faith.
Am conditioned not to count the chickens or get carried away when it comes to us mate. Just thought that we'd run out of steam in the last month, mate. What with our small squad and lack of goals i always felt it would be our Achilles heal but glad to be wrong. I've always said that this team has sometning about them and that they won't roll over. Seems like our minor blip is over and we're scoring again. Fairplay to Rowett for having the nous and bollox to mix it up when most needed.

Now, Luton or Boro?
Hahaha. I'll tell ya once we've finished the job in hand ;)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online