Well well well

Peckham Lion

Staff member
You gotta love them. When you think we're down and out and nothing left in the tank they come up with a fucking superb fighting display. It's why we love em but fuck me they don't half put you through it eh! All part of the love affair and roller coaster ride that is Millwall. Chuffed to bits for those noisy lions that made the journey, you were fucking superb :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gotta to be honest, i thought we'd run out of steam but more fool me for writing them off. Should have known better cause we live to fight another day. So proud of them tonight, they fought like true lions. Fucking love our club. Onwards and upwards. Enjoy the win people and keep the faith.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLL

You gotta love them. When you think we're down and out and nothing left in the tank they come up with a fucking superb fighting display. It's why we love em but fuck me they don't half put you through it eh! All part of the love affair and roller coaster ride that is Millwall. Chuffed to bits for those noisy lions that made the journey, you were fucking superb :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gotta to be honest, i thought we'd run out of steam but more fool me for writing them off. Should have known better cause we live to fight another day. So proud of them tonight, they fought like true lions. Fucking love our club. Onwards and upwards. Enjoy the win people and keep the faith.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLL
Oh ye of little faith. Now, Luton or Boro? 😉😁

Hope Luton win or draw against Blackburn then Blackburn have nothing to fight for ,and not forgetting Sunderland and Coventry,they could do with dropping points tomorrow

You should be in the dressing room with mate with them

We were brilliant tonight. Created loads, never shirked a challenge and worked our socks off. Preferred Rowetts team tonight. Bringing in Styles and Shack was a great decision.

My neighbours heard every kick!
Semi then rather than me with a wicked 6 acres. 😉